LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once more with feeling

I'm going back to university Monday.

This is my second time around - I did an arts degree from 2012 to 2014 because I thought I could get an entry-level job and work/charm my way up. Didn't work out. Getting a business degree now.

The big difference for me is that between graduating in 2014 and commencing this year, I de-toilet-trained, so now I'm going back as a person who is padded full time.

Mostly during the untraining process I've been telecommuting or doing short-term contract work, so getting back into a regular social interaction 'several hours a day several days a week' situation is something I haven't done since when I was toilet trained.

I'm quite nervous.

I've been incontinent and diapered 24/7 for many years. I'm retired now, but needing to wear a diaper wherever I went and whatever I was doing did not seriously interfere with my performing all the duties that were part of a fairly high-profile and successful professional career. So just get on with your life.

• Like 1

if your carefull and use the right products and change often enough to not have the chance to have odor or leakage issue wearing diapers wont cause you much issues and people wont notice unless you make it noticeable or have odor issues etc ... you should come find the proper combination and find the