LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

law enforcment security diapers?

Though not actually at work, I am a police officer and have been for a while. That being said I have met some nurses while working and become friendly with them. I was on my days off and hanging around at a nurses house when the topic of having to put diapers on patients came up with the other nurses there. I just sat there drinking my beer trying to stay out of that conversation. So after a while and many styles of ways to put a diaper on a patient and how to deal with changing them it was said that the only way to figure out the best way was to do all of the different ways and see which one works best. I found this a good time to get up and go get another beer. So I left the room and when I came back I found that someone had gone out to their car and brought in a bag of Abena diapers. So as I walked into the room my friend looks at me and says, since that I am the only non nurse their they wanted to use me as the demonstrator for the different styles of putting on diapers and cleaning the patient. I of course was excited and also not wanting to do that at all. I of course tried to back out of it, and out of the room but my friend came over and whispered in my ear telling me that she already knew of my diaper fetish and that she had set this up. No one else there knew of my fetish but if I played along after they left she would be sure to give me something else I wanted and would need by then. After a little more complaining and trying to make an excuse to leave the room to go to the bathroom first, which did not work. I soon found myself laying naked on the floor

So there have been a couple jobs I have looked at getting and talked with people in the security industry who say that sometimes it's difficult if you can't go to the bathroom when you need to. Also some of the jobs in the description say you must be able to hold your bowels and bladder for 4 hours. And I'm thinking to myself diapers would make the whole situation a lot easier.

I work in a prison as a Correctional Officer. A few years ago I started developing kidney stones due to not gettingin bathroom breaks and not drinking enough water. I'm in Arizona which is hot in the first place. I began drinking sodas which are the worst things to drink when your prone to stones like me! Now they let us carry water bottles with us after one of my fellow officer almost died from a heat related injury!

During two summer vacations while I was in law school I worked as an attorney's investigator. By then I had lost most of my daytime bladder control so I was wearing diapers 24/7. My investigator partners were very impressed that I never needed a toilet relief during stakeouts.