LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Theoretically - yes botox around the anal sphincter muscles would weaken them leaving them open and you experiencing something close to passive incontinence, ie passing poo without releasing. You can get botox

I suggest you read some of the posts written by others who had Botox treatments for urinary retention and incontinence. The results weren't predictable and the effect lasts for several months.

Most people say it doesn't cause incontinence for them. I've also heard of it paradoxically being considered as a treatment for incontinence. Real mixed bag.

All hypothetical anyway, you're never going to be able to get the treatment done when there's nothing otherwise wrong with you. Botox isn't something you can pick up a vial of and self-administer. And even if you could, it'd be very reckless to attempt.

From what I understand, improperly administered Botox could be lethal. Botox is a nerve agent. If you or the doctor hits a large blood vessel, it could paralyze something far more important than just the local muscles; like your heart, for instance.

On 7/22/2016 at 8:49 AM, Craisler said:

From what I understand, improperly administered Botox could be lethal. Botox is a nerve agent. If you or the doctor hits a large blood vessel, it could paralyze something far more important than just the local muscles; like your heart, for instance.