LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Photos, Liars, Cheats, Thieves and other Scum

I just posted this over on DiaperMates under the Blogs and Forum section over there, and I wanted to Crosspost it here, as well.

29 minutes ago, cajunbyblood said:

This is too complicated and too much to read. Is there an easier way to explain this

TLDR: Be careful of scammers

• Like 1

These scammers play on your loneliness, they want to be your friend, so you can pay for their needs.

There are big companies that do this also, so beware, its better to be lonely and have a few dollars than to be in debt and still lonely.

I'm not sure about Yahoo, but you can't fake a Skype video call, and even if you could, just ask the other person to do something random to prove they're actually real if you believe that they're not. Also, keep an eye out for poor English. Most scammers will have at least one terrible grammatical error that should be a major red flag, or will use a phrase that just doesn't sound right. Oh, and while any image can be run through a Google Search, my experience is that it's only effective about half of the time at best for actually "nailing" scam images. Just for fun I went through Craigslist awhile back and ran as many images as possible through Google that were from blatantly fake ads. A handful came up as being associated with dating scams and belonging to actual models, but most just didn't have a match in Google. One reason for this is that Google Image Search seems to have trouble identifying cropped, flipped, or otherwise altered images, so someone can just cut off a chunk of a photo they've stolen and Google doesn't know what it is. Still, if it's too good to be true, it probably is. Unfortunately, the only way to really be sure that you're dealing wit a human is probably to ask the person you're planning to meet to hand write something and take a photo of themselves with it. If that's too much work for them, I'd assume they're a bot if I were on a dating site. Places like this are a bit more well moderated, but I'd want to know that someone isn't just going to disappear before meeting with them, even if it was just to hang out for an afternoon.

Make sure you report scammers to me!

For some reason they don't send me scam messages (Could be my username "Admin" lol) so I don't find out about it unless someone tells me!

5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Make sure you report scammers to me!

For some reason they don't send me scam messages (Could be my username "Admin" lol) so I don't find out about it unless someone tells me!

Mike, I don't really run into anything I can pin on anyone, at least with any reliability.

This is why I dont really chat to anyone. I have enough i. my brain to know what type of people are really out there. Luckily on DD i havent met one person that has tried doing this. And if there has been someone being someone they're not the mods are quick to get em away.