LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a urologist in India to make me incontinent.

Was there any reason you signed up a new account just to post this?

Also a doctor's primary directive no matter where they are should be to "do no harm"... If you find doctors that are unscrupulous to perform surgery purely to damage then I would be really concerned about that doctors skill or their ethics.

Have you any experience of incontinence before, like putting in a home made stent? Because often the reality is far different from the imaginary. With a stent you get the feeling of incontinence, but after you're done, returning control takes seconds...not to put a downer on

• Like 2

I agree with Ashley20. Before I developed my stent I was also dreaming to become incontinent for life. But since I started using my stent I know exactly what it

• Like 2

After having tried a tunnel plug for bowel incontinence simulation; I'd really like to try a stent. I wear and use 24/7 already, and do have that annoying desire for incontinence (it's as rational as adults wanting to wear diapers, but just as difficult to get rid of)

But I want to start with a proper catheter at least before I start inserting home-made pieces in there. Can't find anyone that will sell the hydrophilic ones to me over the internet with no prescription though =(

I absolutely agree with the other posters as it comes to doing something as drastic like finding a foreign doctor to make you permanently incontinent. Somehow I do think that a lot of members whom either use a catheter or a stent shared the same feelings or can relate to the desires as the OP, I know I did but that is behind me.

Maybe you

• Like 1

There are different kinds if medical stents available, that are removable. Would a be fare better option than a sphincterectomy. I would think that it is easier to find a doctor willing to do stent in.

• 2 weeks later...

Trans people have to live in their new gender role fully for a year before surgery is permitted so they don't make an irreversible medical mistake ;) In the same vein it would do those desiring surgery to become incontinent well to spend a year using a cath or stent continuously before surgery so they too can be sure. Incontinence is a nice dream for some of us but the reality can be very different than you imagined. Luckily giving this a year's trial is easier than for TG's as this can be done and stopped with no one the wiser except you :)

Bettypooh

I have always been interested in the topic of pre op trans folks being "forced" to dress and live the life of the other gender for a year prior to the planned surgery.

There is a way to insert a stent in a person that is not retrievable without a cord or a line. If I insert my stent without a retrieval line or a loop I would

10 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

Trans people have to live in their new gender role fully for a year before surgery is permitted so they don't make an irreversible medical mistake

I would fully support that. I've been wearing 24/7 with the exception of three or four ER and primary care doctor visits for about 13 years now. I would even be ok with going to the doctor like that if it truly were necessary, but I don't see the point in lying to a doctor about my health or explaining my desires to them. I try my best to go even if it's between showers and putting on a new diaper, although I'll confess it almost never happens.

I am not seeking out an Indian docor to do elective surgery on me, though :P

The main difference is the transgender community is too large to pretend they don't exist, at 1% of the population or so. But the incontinence-desire community is probably about 0.00001% of the population. So it's really easy to just write us off as being crazy, and pretend our BIID is a joke while gender dysphoria BIID is serious. Yes, some people fetishize incontinence. Just like some people fetishize being the other gender, but wouldn't actually like the reality of dealing with a world that wrongly hates them, wouldn't be able to handle the limited career options, partner options, etc.

9 hours ago, deewet said:

isn't making the decision prior to that really the most important thing

Basically, everyone in life thinks they know what you want better than you yourself know. And they make you pay for it however they can. We do the same thing with drug use, suicide, etc.

Because a small number of people make irrational choices that aren't in their best interests, we have a nanny state that wants to control and take away your own autonomy. My view is, the world is full of things that aren't fair. If you make a poor choice in haste and end up regretting it, that's your own fault, and you should deal with the consequences of it. Responsible people shouldn't be constrained because of a few bad apples.

I do truly believe I'd be a lot happier with urinary incontinence. I don't know why I am this way anymore than a person feels they were born the wrong gender. And if there were a safe and legitimate way to do this, and I ended up not liking it after all, I'd have only myself to blame, and my action would not have harmed anyone else.

8 hours ago, cathdiap said:

If I insert my stent without a retrieval line or a loop I would

• 3 weeks later...

I'm dead set agents surgery to become incontinent .... Especially if you haven't committed to 24/7 diapers for some time allready.... I recommend you go 24/7 first with no cheeting. And if you can go a year or 2 in diapers. Then look into surgery

As much as I want to be incontinent right now, I would even welcome the stent for a year. No more sudden have to go only to rush for the bathroom and end up having an accident, or having a diaper on and it leaks because you wet to much. To lose the pain of having to go.

But at the same point I'm slowly getting there thanks to OAB and nerve damage that is slowly getting worse of the years. Granted by what my doctor has said 10 or so years I will be in diapers, but I want it right now and have already come to the point that I welcome it.

Having surgery to make yourself incontinent sound silly to me. I guess I am one of the lucky ones. I became incontinent while still young enough to enjoy being this way. I have to admit once my control wasn't what it was I decided I would do exactly the opposite of what I was told by my urologist and continence nurse. I just relaxed and let it flow when ever I felt the need to go and soon I had little or no control. I now wet the bed every night and have to wear nappies or large incontinence pads and pants by day. I can understand why someone would want to be incontinent as I thoroughly enjoy my nightly bedwetting and dependence on nappies but having surgery to achieve this sounds drastic.

I would have to agree that surgery is not the way I would go. I knew I wanted to lose all control to be diaper depended so I took to time to Unpotty train myself and now I have reached my goal. It will take time but in the end it is worth it, also if you change your mind during the untraining you can always stop and retrain. My diapers are too much a part of me now to ever want to go back to any kind of control. Yes I will leak or mess at the wrong time or place but that is part of the life style I have chosen.

I'm with the majority and find that after a few days of my stent in place it gets old. Not to mention a PIA to keep changing in dry diaper before going out. Make yourself a stent save your money and go buy your self some ready good diapers to enjoy.

Did anyone notice the OP has not been back since the original post?

On 8/22/2016 at 7:53 PM, diapersalways said:

i see no reason the discussion cant continue, there have been many posting this topic in past and will be more in future, this thread and any discussion in it could be a resource for those sort of people in future, locking it will only limit the amount of information it can contain.

This exactly. Our policy is to not hide or remove content unless it's absolutely necessary. And after having spent as much time here as I have, I honestly can' imagine there's anything diaper-related which remains un-discussed. None of that is a reason to disallow anything.

Bettypooh