LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best diapers for messes

Prevail Extended Wear Briefs.

The position of the lower tapes gives a very snug fit around the legs. Containment is beyond excellent. You'll need to shower. Tested under extreme conditions due to my lack of urge. 5 days worth, no problem.

Easy advice I can give you is if you put out alot of #2s then you want a diaper that is roomy in the back(bulkage in the back). Safari and Cuddlz are okish for #2s but they are ment for hard core absorbancy for when you do your pees. Low abosrbancy diapers are really good for when you do your #2 cause they have alot of bulk in back and also very roomy. try Tykeables and see how that goes. Also try not to go for the low risers cause if your output is alot then you could leak from the top instead of the side leg gathers.

What ever diaper I am wearing at the time I need to go is the best diaper to mess in. I switch off between Dry 24/7 during the day and cloth at night. Since a mess every morning it will the cloth diaper that will always end up messy, but the disposables are easier to clean up from when I mess a Second

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...