LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

help me plan my week of diaper fun.

I don't get much time in diapers but my partner will be going away from Monday to Saturday in August and I'd like a bit of help planning my week.

I'll be buying a pack of 10 nappies and, once home from work each night during the week I will not be allowed the toilet.

The ten nappies have to last me the week but don't all need to be used and I want you guys to tell me how many nappies I'm allowed to use each day (day re-sets at midnight so I can stay up / wake up for a change if I wish) - if in danger of making a mess I can't clear up such as a large bm I will be allowed to borrow from the next days, which could leave me short! - I intend to get some plastic pants to help avoid leaks

I might have managed to get a cock cage to keep my little friend under control!

Some time at home will be spent appropriately to my attire but I will have some things I need to take care of so can't be little all the time. Might even manage to sleep in a travel cot.

So, if people could say the evening they want to control, a guide to attire (bear in mind it's summer) and I'll update as a diary when it all happens :)
I have a romper suit, footed sleeper, short skirts, high heels, puppy play (collar, lead, eat from dog bowl) suggest it and I'll see if I can arrange it - I'll even take suggestions on where to sleep eg in own bed, travel cot or dog bed

Thursday is a late finish so I won't be home untl midnight to put a nappy on and go straight to bed.
I'll be getting up and showered each morning to go to work as usual. I will not be wearing at work but may have confidence to change at work before heading home

You unfortunately are dreaming if you think one diaper is going to last all day, there is nothing that will do that unless you are planning on having it explode.

You should also consider getting a onesie as support for that diaper because a fully soaked diaper will not stay in place on to own, PPS or underwear will not be tight enough to support the weight, you need a full on snap crotch onesie to do that job.

13 hours ago, Amyuser said:

You unfortunately are dreaming if you think one diaper is going to last all day, there is nothing that will do that unless you are planning on having it explode.

You should also consider getting a onesie as support for that diaper because a fully soaked diaper will not stay in place on to own, PPS or underwear will not be tight enough to support the weight, you need a full on snap crotch onesie to do that job.

I understand what you're saying - perhaps, the trying as long as possible in one diaper from Friday night into Saturday would be better explained as no changes, I can add a diaper over the existing one to avoid leaks. I do have a onesie.

the other days during the week it's only from about 6pm onwards that I'll be diapered as I can not wear at work and would love suggestions / instructions on how to be dressed etc

What kind of diaper will you be using ? Overnight should be relatively easy for a "normo continent person" because of the hormones and stuff that retard urine production, however you will probably have a real good wet in the a.m. before you change out for work. Do you have a contingency plan if you are running low on diapers, I myself would use a ten pack in two normal days , yes I am IC but by your plan you should consider yourself as well if you are using strictly diapers in the 16 hours of a day you are not working, because your urine output will remain stable unless you are fluid loading, which it does not sound like you are planning as that would increase total output including during your working hours.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

They're a chemist own brand made by attends I believe so the equivelent of Maxi

If I'm running low I can always grab another pack, I do enjoy the feeling of a full bladder and a diaper sagging between my legs.

Of course, if I over use one diaper one evening, as I've said, I can borrow from the next day if I'm at risk of damaging the sofa or stay up until the clock technically re-sets at midnight. It might mean I have to re-use the morning's diaper (eeeww)

I'll have another, longer stint later in the year so it's partly giving it a go to work out for later in the year too!