LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I love being a bedwetter

un-training to the to the point of complete loss of control took me over 5 years. Now looking back it was worth very day, wet and mess when ever the need comes up. I love going to bed in a clean dry diaper and waking up soak and well rested. There will be a few days where I wake up wet and messy, those are my favorite days, i am a true baby those night. I cannot think of ever going through potty training again.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24/10/2016 at 3:28 PM, dljim95 said:

un-training to the to the point of complete loss of control took me over 5 years. Now looking back it was worth very day, wet and mess when ever the need comes up. I love going to bed in a clean dry diaper and waking up soak and well rested. There will be a few days where I wake up wet and messy, those are my favorite days, i am a true baby those night. I cannot think of ever going through potty training again.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

I purposely became a bed wetter about 10 years ago and have NEVER regretted it!  I love the ritual of diapering and putting on my plastic pants every night; there is no greater level of comfort and security.  But waking up in a soaking wet diaper every morning, with no memory of wetting is the highest of highs!  When I sleep late on weekends, my diapers just can't hold it all and my pajamas and sheets are also soaked in pee.  

I LOVE the smell of my room!

I love the smell of my wet PJ's

I masturbate every morning and I LOVE cumming in my sopping wet diaper!

And I LOVE the smell of my bed the next night when I lie down again in the dampness of last night's pee!

• Like 7

To Bi-Bedwetter. I've seen several references to the smell of pee soaked sheets as  a positive reinforcement for bedwetting. I actually tried to sleep with a pee soaked cloth in my pillow to help me with bedwetting but, whew the  smell was too much. I just couldn't do it. Kudos to you and all who have mastered the art of bedwetting.

• Like 2
On 6/24/2018 at 4:43 PM, bi-bedwetter said:

I purposely became a bed wetter about 10 years ago and have NEVER regretted it!  I love the ritual of diapering and putting on my plastic pants every night; there is no greater level of comfort and security.  But waking up in a soaking wet diaper every morning, with no memory of wetting is the highest of highs!  When I sleep late on weekends, my diapers just can't hold it all and my pajamas and sheets are also soaked in pee.  

And I LOVE the smell of my bed the next night when I lie down again in the dampness of last night's pee!

Oh yes all the reasons why I love my nightly bedwetting too.

• Like 2

I did not wet the bed at all as a kid past 4 5.I started to wet after A fall on ice in Jan 2013 bedwetting every night and day wetting  it was hard to live with.My wife was upset at 1st but got over it fast.she died i 2016 that was worse.

On 6/27/2018 at 2:10 AM, kimchikid said:

About all I can say is what my wife tells me about my wet morning diapers, its a sign that I slept to good lol

Yes I sleep deeply and wake up soaking wet every morning. My wetting seldom wakes me.

• Like 2
  • 3 years later...

I’ve tried to become a real bedwetter for the last then years. I sleep padded every night, and I have periods wearing  24/7 (right now I’ve been wearing since 2 months ago). But I think my bladder is too strong and I wasn’t a bedwetter in my childhood. I just want to congratulate all of you that achieved bedwetting, I wish I could become one of you too. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, peepantsx said:

I’ve tried to become a real bedwetter for the last then years. I sleep padded every night, and I have periods wearing  24/7 (right now I’ve been wearing since 2 months ago). But I think my bladder is too strong and I wasn’t a bedwetter in my childhood. I just want to congratulate all of you that achieved bedwetting, I wish I could become one of you too. 

That's really odd buddy.?? Usually if you keep draining your bladder it should shrink overtime. It must be a subconscious thing. That's the only thing that I can think of.???? I wish I could be more helpful to you, but good luck buddy!??☺️❤️???❤️??? Wait, you said you've been wearing 24/7 for 2 months right?!?? Well give it about a year and see if you notice any changes in your bladder. I'm sure your bladder will become weaker.? It may take longer depending on how strong your bladder is, especially if it's a iron bladder like you described, but eventually you'll get there. If you find yourself still having trouble with it, you can always ask people like @Enthusi I'm sure he has some good advice. I'm in your corner buddy!????☺️❤️ I'm sure you'll be going pee-pees in that diapie uncontrollably in no time!???❤️☺️?❤️??❤️???

• Like 2
On 12/29/2021 at 8:01 PM, peepantsx said:

I'm similar.  I've worn 24/7 for a while, and pretty much know when I wet.   Like you, I didn't wet the bed growing up, but I don't think my issue is capacity.  I'm just not a very heavy sleeper, so I wake up multiple times a night.   And that's when I wet, and I have no issue peeing in my diaper.

• Like 1
On 6/26/2018 at 8:16 PM, Dprczyone said:

To Bi-Bedwetter. I've seen several references to the smell of pee soaked sheets as  a positive reinforcement for bedwetting. I actually tried to sleep with a pee soaked cloth in my pillow to help me with bedwetting but, whew the  smell was too much. I just couldn't do it. Kudos to you and all who have mastered the art of bedwetting.

I've read this before too, although I can't remember where. I need to try it myself 

• Like 1

I think it's a real accomplishment to wake up with a wet diaper and not remember ever waking to pee. For me it's a seldom occurrence. Most of the time I still wake a few seconds. Been 24/7 for 3 months this time (3 months a prior time too before covid hit me and I quit a while), and every night for almost 3 years. It's a Must now to be diapered and I love it! 

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

This is coming from someone who loves wearing diapers but has had sporadic bed wetting since my early 20s (a few times a month and often no accidents for long amounts of time) I used to be embarrassed or that it was somehow caused by my unusual love of diapers. These days and since about March of 2020 I’m basically diapered 24/7. While I still rarely wake up wet, when I do it’s one of most comfortable, slightly embarrassing, and wonderful feelings I’ve ever experienced. Additionally,I feel like I’ve had a better sleep waking up with a wet diaper and no memory of peeing.

• Like 1

Same here with me. I love being a bedwetter and love being kept in diapers. I rarely wake up wet but when i do, it's often times embarrassing. Being permanently kept in diapers, I've slept so much better

On 1/24/2022 at 8:48 PM, BbBettie said:

I’m so jealous! I wish I was a bed wetter! I’ve been really considering trying to become one. I’d love to wake up soaked ?

What if you load up on drinks then go to bed while desperate to pee?  If you don't have to go anywhere the next day drink hard cider then some water.  Then go to bed.  

• 3 months later...
On 6/26/2018 at 7:16 PM, Dprczyone said:

Thank-you, I enjoy bed wetting so much!  

I think part of the allure of smelling peed sheets is that it's not my pillowcase!  I drink water all day long and am extremely well hydrated.  On the occasion that my diapers leak and my sheets get wet, it never smells awful, in fact it has kind of a sweet smell.  If I need to make my bed before the sheets dry, I'll put a clean towel over the pee puddle.  Maybe it's the diluted pee smell which I find so exciting!  Honestly, it gives me a lady boner!

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Chichi has been dwinking lots of water right before bedsie on purpose lately??

I make sure I put a pad on my bed now though because one time I wus like wayyy tuu much of a princess and it leaked through my diaper?

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/7/2022 at 1:24 PM, bedwettersteve said:

i love being a bedwetter now but hated it when i was growing up .I also enjoy the smell that comes with being a bedwetter my bedroom always has that bedwetting smell now

I love the unmistakable smell of bedwetting. 

I feel just the same. I love everything about bedwetting.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/6/2022 at 11:16 AM, bi-bedwetter said:

Thank-you, I enjoy bed wetting so much!  

I think part of the allure of smelling peed sheets is that it's not my pillowcase!  I drink water all day long and am extremely well hydrated.  On the occasion that my diapers leak and my sheets get wet, it never smells awful, in fact it has kind of a sweet smell.  If I need to make my bed before the sheets dry, I'll put a clean towel over the pee puddle.  Maybe it's the diluted pee smell which I find so exciting!  Honestly, it gives me a lady boner!

I just found your comments , and I am in such agreement with you I have done my self training to wet, for the last 10t yrs. I don't have the success you have had, I am very jealous .. I would love to MM if you are willing to see what I am doing wrong. I do wear 24/7 but I am finally having some times in the day that I can't make it to the toilet. My wife will not put up with the pee sheets. Or I would sleep in our split king. My twin is plastic covered but I can't leave the good pee smelling sheets and blankets . But I do have a spare bedroom I use for the play, and pee. it's just that the bedrooms are really close, so I can't leave the pee sheets in even that room. But your info says girl, so I need to be careful , I don't want have a fight just win case she would see my post. I really want some of your info on how you got to be a bedwetter soo fast. I sleep in my recliner, I have a bad back neck chronic pain,  on mega pain meds, so the chair is whee I sleep. I also only sleep a few hrs insomnia . 

On 10/12/2022 at 1:26 AM, bedwettersteve said:

i do wet my bed twice last night and have not changed my bedding after wetting the last 3 nights i cant wait until i crawl in my pissy bed tonight

Nothing like it. I love getting in the same unchanged bed.

There is nothing like it.

• 5 weeks later...