LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I love being a bedwetter

To wake up in the morning with a soaking wet diaper is pure Bliss. To wake up in the night while I'm peeing my diaper is pure pleasure. To wake up because of a leaked diaper and a big wet spot burst that bubble and fills me with regret.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 6/24/2018 at 4:43 PM, bi-bedwetter said:

I purposely became a bed wetter about 10 years ago and have NEVER regretted it!  I love the ritual of diapering and putting on my plastic pants every night; there is no greater level of comfort and security.  But waking up in a soaking wet diaper every morning, with no memory of wetting is the highest of highs!  When I sleep late on weekends, my diapers just can't hold it all and my pajamas and sheets are also soaked in pee.  

I LOVE the smell of my room!

I love the smell of my wet PJ's

I masturbate every morning and I LOVE cumming in my sopping wet diaper!

And I LOVE the smell of my bed the next night when I lie down again in the dampness of last night's pee!

I have never regretted becoming a bedwetter again. Like you I love putting my nappy and plastic pants on every night. I love waking up soaking wet every morning. I love it when my nappy leaks and the bed gets wet. 

I love laying in the dampness of my previous nights wetting. And yes the smell of my nightly wetting just adds to the pleasure.

I love being a bedwetter.

• Like 3

I have been trying to become a sleep wetter for over 5 years, in the last 4 months i have had a hand full of sleep wetting and it makes me feel great. Last week i went to sleep in a dry nappy, when i woke i thought i was still dry and didn't wet before getting out of bed, i thought i was take my nappy off and save it to use later, when i pulled my plastic pants down my nappy was wet and i had no recollection of wetting myself, boy was i happy, hope there are many more to follow. 

• Like 1

I have been back to nightly bedwetting for 10 years and couldn't be happier. Some of us are just meant to be bedwetters. I don't know why I like being a bedwetter so much. I just do.

On 3/20/2023 at 11:47 AM, Like2bwet said:

I have been trying to become a sleep wetter for over 5 years, in the last 4 months i have had a hand full of sleep wetting and it makes me feel great. Last week i went to sleep in a dry nappy, when i woke i thought i was still dry and didn't wet before getting out of bed, i thought i was take my nappy off and save it to use later, when i pulled my plastic pants down my nappy was wet and i had no recollection of wetting myself, boy was i happy, hope there are many more to follow. 

Waking up wet still gives me such a wonderful feeling. 

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...

Lifelong bedwetter and love it. Even as a kid i didnt seem too mind sleeping in my wet bed or the smell of my constant bedwetting.Had my first orgasm in my very pissy bed at age 13

On 10/21/2016 at 5:59 AM, bedwettermn33 said:

I grew up a bedwetter, waking up in wet underwear pajamas and sheets was my daily routine until I was 7 when my parents decided they had enough of daily washings of wet clothes and bed sheets.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Did you also get put back in diapers for wetting your bed?I did at age 6

On 10/21/2016 at 2:59 AM, bedwettermn33 said:

I grew up a bedwetter, waking up in wet underwear pajamas and sheets was my daily routine until I was 7 when my parents decided they had enough of daily washings of wet clothes and bed sheets.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I would have loved to have had you as my friend when young I used to crawl into my brothers bed wet and saggy I would get naked and crawl in and get soooo hard and at that age 10 didn't know why I was sooo excited but I loved it and still do. I wish my wife loved it. But I have to do pee play by myself .

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/10/2023 at 2:55 PM, dlkev said:

Yes I also love being wet in the morning sometimes I'll go to bed wet knowing that in the morning I'll be soaking wet leaking out of my plastic pants 

Me too.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2022 at 4:03 PM, pantyman said:

To wake up in the morning with a soaking wet diaper is pure Bliss. To wake up in the night while I'm peeing my diaper is pure pleasure. To wake up because of a leaked diaper and a big wet spot burst that bubble and fills me with regret.

For me a leak and a wet bed just adds to the experience.

6 hours ago, stevewet said:

For me a leak and a wet bed just adds to the experience.

I’m with you.  Leaks leave no doubt … I’m a pathetic bed wetter.  It’s what I wanted, it’s what I got, couldn’t be happier.

• Thanks 1

I do love a wet bed, I do have to wear extra layers in my diapers so as to keep the leaks less. Since my wife docent care for the smells. But I am getting happier because I have many more nites that I wake up soaked. I will wake up during my sleep time and just let it go, son can enjoy the wet, I sleep in my recliner because I have problems getting to sleep long term insomniac, I don't like to wake my wife. But I have a soft kinda like a crib mattress its very pliable , and I am slowly getting it to have my pee smells, after it gets too much for my wife I will swap it out, but I enjoy the smells Until she starts asking? see I think if you get used to the pee smell gradually? my thought is she may just get used to it as time goes on, then we are both happy.But I Love wetting diapers and my makeshift bed......😄

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

I didn’t like wetting the bed growing up but now wouldn’t have it any other way. Waking up in a soaked diaper every morning is the best way to start my day!

• Thanks 1
On 2/27/2024 at 8:55 PM, Donny4 said:

I didn’t like wetting the bed growing up but now wouldn’t have it any other way. Waking up in a soaked diaper every morning is the best way to start my day!

My bedwetting never bothered me and by my teens I really enjoyed it. I never made any effort to become dry at night.

On 8/22/2023 at 7:06 PM, WBxx said:

I’m with you.  Leaks leave no doubt … I’m a pathetic bed wetter.  It’s what I wanted, it’s what I got, couldn’t be happier.

I know just how you feel. I never wanted to be dry at night and when my bedwetting came back it was just an amazing feeling. I decided not to fight it and just let my soggy smelly habit develop again. I got exactly what I wanted a nightly bedwetter again. 

Waking up wet is the best feeling ever.

On 2/27/2024 at 8:55 PM, Donny4 said:

I can't honestly say my bedwetting ever bothered me. I totally agree with you though waking up wet is a fantastic way to start the day.