LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"It's not funny I don't want diapers!" he whined as Mandy taped his diaper up. He knew by the tone in Beth's voice she was serious and both girls would spank him. He took the bottle and began drinking happy that they weren't rocking him in the chair like an infant. James looked up noticing that Beth was holding the bottle smiling at him.

Beth smiled at James and when he looked up at her she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Close your eyes, baby. You're getting sleepy aren't you?" Beth cooed.

Mandy finished changing James and then left the nursery.

Beth gave James a shocked look.

"Would I do that to my baby? You get sleepy enough on your own," Beth said.

Beth picked James up and moved him over to the crib and tucked him in. She turned on the mobile and kissed his cheek before raising the side of the crib. Beth turned down the light before leaving the room.

Beth and Mandy worked on getting dinner ready for themselves later and cleaning the house. They checked on James occasionally, but didn't try to wake him up.

They enjoyed a movie after cleaning the house and talked about James.

James continued sleeping like the baby he was! The medicine relaxed him and put him out for the night. It didn't stop his mind from dreaming. He dreamed about the time he met Beth and the snap chat pictures she'd send him and the Skype calls they had she was so cute and sexy dressed as a baby. If anyone could see the sleeping baby they'd see his big Texas grin on his face! In his dream everything went so good he had her come back to his place and she tried to set him up again but he was on to her. He quickly pulled her over his lap and began spanking her ass then he made her stand in the corner with her little red bottom on full display as her diaper was down between her legs.

"Aww Poor baby you thought you could full me!" he gave a great big laugh one the bad guy gives when he's captured James Bond.

Then his dream shifted to Mandy.

They were kissing and messing around he had his hand down her panties and she had her hand on his crotch and she began pulling his pants down once she got his underwear off it was her time to laugh!

He was so pissed.

"You bitch!" he yelled

He grabbed her arm lifted up her skirt and pulled down her red Victoria's Secret thong panties and began spanking her

Both Mandy and Beth came into the nursery to wake up James. Beth ran her fingers through James hair.

"Wakey, wakey, little baby!" Beth cooed.

Mandy pressed a baby bottle against James mouth.

"Here's something for our baby to drink while he wakes up." Mandy cooed as well.

Mandy pressed her free hand against the front of James of diaper.

"Ooh, it feels like our baby is nice and wet, yes it does! What a good little baby!"

James was still dreaming and the nipple of the bottle he thought he was sucking on Mandy's nipple the dream was so real he licked the nipple then he became erect as he felt her rub his dick nice and easy he spread his legs a little. Then he herd voices he woke up and looked around. As soon as he opened his mouth to say anything Mandy jammed the nipple in his mouth. Then as in a haze from his intense dream everything came flooding back to him! Speaking of flood he moved around noticing he was in a wet diaper! His reality was his nightmare! If only he could go back to sleep and dream he found his dream was better then his reality.

He looked at his beautiful and sexy captors that's all he had going for him as he had no choice but to drink his bottle as Beth rubbed him teasing him smiling that devilish grin!

Mandy got a diaper from the dresser and changed James, making sure to clean him thoroughly first. Once she had the new diaper taped on, Mandy and Beth helped James out of the crib.

"We are going out for dinner. We decided you've spent the past couple of days cooped up in the house. Let's find a pretty dress for you to wear," Beth said, walking over to the closet.

James laid there rubbing his eyes as his dream was so real but now Beth was feeding him a bottle and Mandy was smiling down at him while changing his diaper!

"Wh--what No I've been out enough!" he whined.

He was worried someone might see him that knew him!

"No please not that I promise I'll be good!" he said begging figuring she'd like that.

Beth looked at James and smiled at him.

"Alright, we'll eat here. I want you to wear the dress though. I want you to look adorable."

Beth took the dress off the hanger and slipped it over James head. The dress barely covered his diaper. She gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek.

"There's my little sissy. Mandy why don't you take the baby out to the living room while I get dinner ready?"

Mandy took James hand and led him out of the bedroom.

James smiled but only briefly he was happy that he was going to stay home but he was mad that she still insisted he wear the dress.

"Come on why do I still have to wear the dress!" he whined as Beth put it on him just the same. It was like he was a toddler and he had no say and she was going to make the decisions and that was that.

Mandy took his hand leading him downstairs.

He was mad thinking he should've gone out cause he would've got some real food and not nasty baby food. He figured no way would they feed him baby food in public.

"What are you guys eating and can I have some?"

"You are wearing the dress because that is what mommy wants." Beth said, patting James on his bottom.

Mandy led James to the kitchen and put him in his chair, fastening him in. She tied a Elmo bib on him.

"We are having fish with french fries. If you are good, we might let you have a bite." Beth said.

Mandy fixed a

He wanted to yell at her as she had no regard to what he wanted as she patted his diapered bottom. He also knew that would only get him a spanking why risk that. James just let Mandy take his hand leading him to the kitchen. He was just happy they didn't put make up on him or do his hair up.

"Why are you guys doing this I don't understand!" he whined as Mandy tied his bib on.

James was so confused and frustrated he was a man and he babies girls he was a daddy that was his fetish or kink or whatever you call it, but now it had been turned against him.

He looked at the food it looked repulsive but he opened as he wanted the peaches and maybe some of the adult food.

"It looks gross!" he sulked

"Doing what? You mean treating you like a sissy? We just thought that you should learn how it feels to be treated like the baby girls you had." Beth said with a smile.

Mandy smiled as James started eating his dinner.

"What a good little baby! Now this isn't gross at all, baby. It's full of vitamins and things that are good for baby to eat." Cooed Mandy.

"Well who are you to decide anything they wanted to be I don't!" he said shaking his high chair in a fit of rage.

He looked on as Mandy smiled bringing the food over to the highchair.

"Yes it is gross!" he cried as he didn't want to eat that it was like soup.

Dumb bitches why can't they just let me eat normal food instead of putting it in a blender! He thought to himself.

"That's not true for all of them, is it baby? You loved taking girls and turning them into babies against their will, didn't you?" Beth cooed. "Don't lie to me. I saw the files on your computer."

Mandy pinched James nose and held the spoon up to his mouth and waited for him to take a breath.

James knew he was busted as it was the ultimate power to tear away the girls sexy thongs spank her ads then make her beg to be diapered and for the girl to have to call him daddy. Then the ultimate rush was making her wet her diaper then making fun of her how she's not mature and she's only a baby girl. Mandy was one of those girls he did this too.

"He--!" was all he could get out as Mandy jammed the spoon in his mouth!

James moved his head back and forth as it was really gross but Mandy kept feeding him. He got scared when Mandy talked about posting videos online.

"No please don't do that!" he could only imagine how some of his former baby girls would love seeing him like this!

He took his bottle drinking it and not protesting hoping to make Mandy happy!

While he was drinking he was thinking if he was good Mandy wouldn't have any need to embarrass him anymore.

"Aw, as long as you're a good baby for mommy and me, I won't have to post anything online or invite anyone over to help take care of you." Mandy cooed.

Mandy held James against her chest as she fed him the bottle.

"I bet you wish I could breast feed you, don't you baby? Maybe if you're nice, mommy will start to lactate for you and you can nurse as often as you want or as often as we want you to." Mandy giggled.

James shook his head he was definitely going to be good he didn't want any girls from his past showing up.

His eyes got big no no! He thought to himself he didn't want them breastfeeding him he wanted to have a threesome with these sexy girls but to be breastfeed like a baby would be so humiliating! He thought as he continued drinking his bottle as Mandy pushed his head closer to her breast.

Mandy rocked James as he finished the bottle. When she was done, she sat him up.

"Why don't you go play with your dolly for awhile, baby? You like playing with your dolly, don't you?" Mandy cooed, setting James down on the floor.

"Go on. See your dolly over there?" Mandy pointed the baby doll sitting in the playpen. It was small enough James could pull it through the bars of the playpen.

James was glad when the bottle was done but it was embarrassing when Mandy praised him loudly. Holding the empty bottle up showing him and cooing at him. Once he was placed on the floor he looked back at her and at the dolly. Not wanting to make her mad, he nodded and crawled over to the doll.

"Hi dolly." he said trying to be god so she wouldn't post pictures or invite any of his previous girlfriends by.