LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"Baby, you need to eat. You know what will happen if you don't." Mandy warned.

Beth turned James head to face Mandy and held it there as Mandy slipped the spoon with baby food on it into James mouth.

"I don't care!" he said mad.

Trapped in his highchair knowing he couldn't do anything with Beth holding his head.

"Ok ok ok I'll eat!" he whined as Mandy began getting the food in his mouth all over his face.

"Let go let go please!" he begged

Beth let go of James head and let Mandy feed James his breakfast. She took off his mittens and set them aside. Mandy cooed and fussed as she fed James, then held the bottle so he could drink out of it.

Mandy took off James bib and washed his face and hands. She slipped a pacifier in his mouth and lifted him out of the high chair. Mandy took James to the playroom and lifted him onto a rocking horse. She fastened the strap around his waist and started the horse rocking back and forth.

"There you go, baby. I'm going to go get changed and then we can go play outside for awhile. Won't that be fun?" Mandy cooed.

Mandy finished getting changed in her room. Beth heard James over the monitor and checked the video. She saw James rocking on the horse and left him there.

Mandy came to the playroom wearing a pair of shorts and blouse along with her socks and shoes. Her hair was brushed back. She smiled at James.

"Did baby have fun on his horsey? I bet he did! Lets go outside so you can get some fresh air." Mandy cooed.

Mandy got James off the rocking horse and checked his diaper before taking his hand, leading him toward the back door.

James hated the horse bouncing up and down having the diaper rub against him. He kept yelling as he tried to get off but he was strapped in.

"Get me off this stupid thing!" he cried but it kept going.

He smiled once he saw Mandy not only did she look good but he knew he would be getting off this crazy ride!

"No I didn't you try riding it!" he pouted as she checked his diaper.

"that's silly, the horsey is for the baby to ride on." Mandy giggled.

Mandy led James into the backyard in just his tee shirt and diaper. She took him over to the swing set and got him in the toddler swing and started pushing him.

"Whee! Baby is having fun now, isn't he?"

"I don't like it!" he whined not even fighting her for saying he was a baby. She took his hand and lead him outside.

James felt nervous and embarrassed he was glad to have his dress off but making him play out in just a short shirt and his diaper was really humiliating.

"No I'm not!" he cried as she pushed him in the swing!

Beth came outside and watched Mandy pushing James in the swing. She took a couple of pictures of him and then had Mandy stop pushing James. She helped Mandy get James out of the swing and took him over to the sandbox, handing him the pail and shovel.

"Go ahead and build mommy something special."

"Babies don't need pants, honey. It's easier for mommy and nanny to change you if you aren't wearing pants. We can also tell when you have gone potty in your diaper and can change you quicker. You don't want to get a diaper rash, do you? They can be pretty icky." Beth said.

Beth walked over to where Mandy was and started talking to her while keeping an eye on James in the sand box.

"No but I don't wanna wear diapers either I'm not a baby!" he whined he was so mad. His mommy and nanny dismissed him making him set in the sand box.

He watched as his mommy and Mandy talked.

"This sucks!" he thought to himself starting to make a castle.

After they talked for a bit, Beth went back inside for a few minutes. She brought back a bottle of juice for James and a coke for Mandy and herself. She came over and set the bottle down in the sandbox.

"Here you go, baby. I know you are probably thirsty. Be a good baby and drink your bottle."

Beth walked over to where Mandy was and opened her coke and started drinking it.

James looked at the hot girls and any other time he'd be happy having two sexy girls in his backyard. Not like this he thought as he looked at himself wearing just his diaper and t shirt this was humiliating and not at all how my fantasy is supposed to be! He thought as he looked at the bottle and began drinking. It was a hot day and he was thirsty. The baby looked at the girls laughing as they talked, he wondered what they were talking about. Watching them drink their cans of coke he was so jealous!

Beth and Mandy let James drink his bottle and play for awhile before coming back over to him. Mandy knelt down and checked James diaper. She smiled at him.

"How about we go in and get that diaper changed, then you can take a nap. Okay baby?"

"Aw, baby's getting cranky, isn't he? A nap is what he needs, yes it is."

Mandy helped James to his feet and they led him inside and to the nursery.

"Upsy Daisy, baby!" Mandy lifted James onto the changing table and started changing his diaper.

He rolled his eyes as Mandy just laid on the baby talk.

"No I'm not tired I don't wanna go to sleep!" he whined sounding just like a toddker. Just like that Mandy had brushed away his big boy tantrum.

James soon found himself on the changing table getting his diaper changed.

"I'll be good please no nap!" he begged

"Sorry baby, but mommy thinks you need a nap too, so you are going down for a nap." Mandy cooed.

Mandy got James on the changing table and fastened him down. She ripped the tapes on his diaper and lifted his legs. She pulled the diaper out from under him and started wiping his bottom with baby wipes.

"I would think you would want your diaper changed as often as possible when you wet or mess." Mandy said.

Beth came to the changing table with a bottle, handing it to James.

"There you go baby."

Beth had put a sedative in the bottle to calm James down.

"I want my underwear how did you like wearing diapers!" he cried as he was still fighting this but more and more he was going with it but at times like now he threw his tantrums.

"No I don't want a bottle!" he cried as his mommy gave him a bottle and Mandy finished changing him.

"What underwear? The only underwear you have now is diapers. I can show you your dresser if you want." Beth laughed.

Beth held the bottle to his mouth.

"I suggest you drink your bottle, sissy. You don't want mommy or nanny to have to spank, do you?"