LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Beth checked her messages later and saw another one from James. She read it and replied.

"Hi daddy. I just got up from my nap, soaking wet as usual. I haven't pooped yet today though. I hope I don't do that at Applebee's. That would be embarrassing. I've just got to fix my hair and make myself look pretty for you, then I'll get on my bike and get on over to the restaurant. Can't wait to see you, daddy. Luv you, Baby Beth."

James had a rough day at work as the sales were down but nothing could put him in a bad mood tonight he was going to meet his special baby girl. On his lunch break he checked his mail.

"I'm glad baby had her nap now she won't be cranky!" he smiled as he read some more

"No baby girl if you made a poopie that would be embarrassing for you but daddy would change you, maybe the waitress would help me change the baby!" he said teasing her.

"Ok baby be careful and I'll see you tonight!"

Beth sat down and watched tv until about an hour before she was supposed to meet James. She quickly dressed, putting on a diaper and pink dress with ruffles. She attached a pacifier and put her hair in pigtails as instructed by James. She carried the diaper bag out to her car and put it in it. She got her bicycle and put it on the rack on the back of the car. Finally she got in and drove to a parking lot about two blocks away from Applebee's. She took out her cell phone to message James on the site.

"Hi daddy. I am on my way. I should be at Applebee's in about 20 minutes. Are you already there? I skipped lunch today so I am pretty hungry. See you soon. Luv Beth."

James was busy all day which was good cause he really had no time to look at the clock or think about tonight until it was right on him, he just had enough time to head home shower and get ready to meet his baby girl. He pulled into the Applebee's parking lot and checked his tablet.

"I just pulled in baby girl hope you're diapered can't wait to see you!"

James went it had a seat.

"Ok baby girl when you walk in you walk straight and I'm to the left by the window in the blue shirt."

"See you in a few sweetie..

"Love Daddy!"

Beth read the message from James.

"Okie Dokie daddy! I'll be there soon. I'll find you somehow. Luv you, Beth."

Beth got her bike and got on it. She rode over to Applebee's and parked her bicycle in the bicycle rack. She straightened her dress and skipped into the restaurant. She looked around and saw a man who she thought might be James. She skipped over to him.

"Daddy?" Beth asked.

James blushed as the girl was so straight forward and so cute and beautiful all at the same time.

"Hi baby girl!" he said hugging her letting his hand slide down to the back of her dress he could tell she was definitely wearing a diaper!

"Oh my baby girl you're even prettier in person then your pictures." he said motioning for her to set down as he did the same.

"Thank you daddy! I'm not very pretty though." Beth said.

Beth sat down where James told her to.

"Go ahead and order for me, 'kay? I'm so nervous I don't think I can." Beth said.

Beth squirmed a bit and smiled at James. She leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"I think I just peed in my diaper a little daddy. I hope that's okay."

"Of course you are baby!" he smiled and whispered in her ear.

"you're a sexy baby girl!" he said smiling as he smelt her perfume it smelt like baby powder.

He smiled watching her sit down.

"Sure baby I can order for you." he said looking at the menu.

He smiled and laughed when she whispered in his ear.

"That's ok baby that's what you're supposed to do of course it's ok!" he said whispering back to her.

"How bout a nice salad and chicken strips for the baby and a nice juicy steak for daddy!" he said winking at her.

"Both are really yummy baby, sure we can talk. What would you like to talk about?"

As they were about to talk the waitress showed up to take the order.

"Yes I'll take the salad and the Steak and potatoes meal with a long island tea, and she'll have the chicken strip meal and milk in a sippy cup." he smiled handing her the menus.

"Ok baby as you've already used the bathroom now daddy needs to go, if our drinks get here before I get back baby can't drink alcohol." he said clicking his tongue.

"I don't know. I thought we were supposed to talk when we first meet. I'm not sure what about."

Beth listened as James put in the order. She continued to squirm in her seat.

"Daddy! alcohol is yucky! I promise I won't drink it. I'll just sit here and wait for you."

"Good girl, ok I'll be right back." James walked off to go to the restroom he was really surprised how open she was about calling him daddy bad dressed like a baby. He thought that had to be the most humiliating thing in the world NO way would he ever do that! He thought to himself shaking his head as he reached the bathroom. Once he finished his business he washed his hands checked his hair and headed back out.

"Did you miss me baby girl?" he asked taking a seat noticing the drinks had arrived he took a big gulp of his long island iced tea.

Beth waved goodbye to James, then took out a bottle that had laxatives and another had a sedative. She stirred them into James drink quickly before he returned. The pills would take awhile before they took effect.

"It's ok baby daddy's here everything will be fine." he smiled as she drank her milk. He took another drink of his long island he wanted to get a buzz going before the meal arrived.

"So baby how do you like your milk, you're lucky it's not baby formula!" he said teasingly.

He took another drink as it was now half gone.

"You know if you become my baby girl we'll have a lot of outings like this where you're a baby in public daddy likes showing you off and wants everyone to know you're my baby girl!" he said patting her hand..

James got the feeling of a upset stomach and he felt tired. His mood changed as he become concerned.

"That's good baby girl sure hope our food comes quickly I'm really hungry." he said yawning.

He rubbed his eyes.

"I'll be right back baby if the waitress comes back please order daddy another drink." he walked off he was going to wash his face and try to pull himself together maybe the lack of sleep has caught up with me. He thought to himself.

"Will do daddy." Beth said with a smile.

Beth watched as James disappeared into the bathroom. When the waitress came, she ordered another Long Island tea. She sat their quietly until the drink came and put a diuretic in it to make him pee himself.

Beth busied herself with drawing. Finally he food arrived as well. Beth let it on the table and waited for James to return.

James washed his face with cold water hoping that queasy feeling in his stomach would go away. He finished and walked back out to the table. James smiled when he saw his baby girl sitting there drawing and he was relieved when he saw he had a fresh drink. Also the food had arrived.. "Good that should settle my stomach." he thought to himself.

"Were you busy baby?"

"Sure was, daddy. See? I drew a picture of us." Beth said holding up a picture of two stick figures, one of them in a diaper.

"Yes I do, daddy. Does Applebee's have bibs for big baby girls like me?" Beth asked.

"Thank you for cutting up my food for me daddy. Is it okay if I eat with my fingers?"

"Oh how cute." he said taking the picture looking at it. He began eating.

"Um I don't know baby, sure you can eat with your hands you're such a good baby!" he coped at her. He took a big drink. Several minutes later he had the sudden urge to oea. Just like that he got up quickly by the time he got there he noticed he had leaked a little! He hurried and took care of his business.

"What the hell is going on!" he said to himself yawning and washing his face again looking in the mirror to make sure none of his accident showed through his pants.

He walked back to the table noticing his underwear was a little damp, hoping his baby girl couldn't tell anything.

"What's the matter, daddy? Why do you go to the potty room so much. Huh? Does Alcohol affect you like that? You can borrow one of my diapers if you want. I won't care."

Beth hopped onto Jame's lap and kissed him. "I love you daddy."

"Wh-what No of course not I'm not sure what's going on and I'm the daddy's daddy's don't wear diapers only babies!" he said rubbing his head as he was getting tired.

"Ugh!" he said as his baby girl hoped on his lap putting pressure on his bladder! He turned red as he felt himself leak from the impact.

"Oh I love you to baby girl!" he said kissing her letting his fingers wonder all around her special diaper area!

"Yeah not sure if I'm getting a cold or something, you sure you wouldn't mind coming over?" he smiled as she felt his head she was so cute. He thought to himself.

"Remember I'm the daddy and your the baby!" he said smacking her diapered ass in a playful way.

He got up.

"Ok baby I'll go pay the bill then we can go." before walking off he finished off his drink!

"Yes daddy. I was just doing what my mommy used to do to me when I was feeling bad." Beth said.

Beth got up and followed James over to the cashier and waited for him to pay. She twirled around, causing her dress to fly up enough to show off her diaper.