LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

After a bit Patty left the room. She returned with a warm bottle of formula.

"Who's a hungry Sissy baby then?" Patty cooed.

Patty held her arms out to James.

James looked at his mommy and she gave him that look.  He knew what it meant so he began walking but both girls said he needed to crawl.  James dutifully did as he was told. 

He saw the smile on Patty’s face along with the baby bottle in her hand.  

The baby wasn’t thirsty but he knew the adults made the rules not him! 

• 2 weeks later...

Patty picked James up and cradled him in her arms. She slipped the nipple of the bottle in his mouth and started cooing. After a bit she looked up at Beth.

"If you ever need a babysitter, I'm available. I know you have a nanny, but there may be times when both you and nanny would like to do something." Patty said.

"That sounds good. I'll talk it over with Mandy. Sissy baby seems to like you. Don't you, Sissy baby?" Beth asked.

• Like 1

James kept drinking he didn’t like anyone that kept him as a baby but he began to think this was now his life.  

He did the only thing he can do. He nodded smiled and continued drinking. 

James had learned when his mommy asked him a question it wasn’t a question and especially in front of people she didn’t want James to show out.  

He knew if he did he would meet her hairbrush or Mr bear which was a stupid paddle and she would tease him and say mr bear wants to give the sissy kisses which meant whack his ass.  

James drank more trying to tune them out as they talked about life and what a good baby girl he was.  After awhile he succeeded in tuning them out and finishing the bottle. 

Patty pulled the nipple from James mouth and set the bottle aside. She sat him up in her lap and patted and rubbed his back.

"Does baby have gas? Do you have a burp for me, Sissy baby." Patty cooed.

Beth smiled and took a picture of James on Patty's lap getting burped.

James was surprised how Patty treated him like a real baby as she cooed and baby talked him and her voice got loud and her eyes grew big.. She was acting exactly like he was a baby as she began patting him trying to get him to burp…

After several pats he did he burped 

He blushed cause he burped and he had spit up on his face and his mommy got a great picture of him.. 

• Like 1

Patty smiled as James burped. She picked up a burp rag and wiped James mouth off, giving him a kiss afterward.

"Does baby's tummy feel better now? I bet it does! No more yucky gas." Patty cooed.

"Let me have my Sissy baby back before he decides he would rather live with you." Beth joked.

"That could never happen. I see the bond there is between you two. Baby would never want another mommy, would you?" Patty asked.

Patty handed James back to Beth. Beth put the dress back on James and brushed his hair.

“Yeah.” He said as he really did feel better..

James hated his new life but he knew he had to do it this was his life and if he wasn’t good mommy would spank him…

He did have a love hate relationship she was beauty and sexy but she turned him into this.. He listed to the girls talk and he did wanna stay with Beth..

”Mommy.” 

Beth smiled as she put the dress on James and brushed his hair.

"Aw, mommy loves her little sissy baby. Why don't you give miss Patty bye bye kisses and we'll go home." Beth said, patting James bottom.

James blushed it was embarrassing and now for some reason maybe his mommy broke him down.  Now he’s kinda liking being her sissy baby.
 She hot sexy dominant and smart.  He had her attention and she showed him love and discipline even as he knew he hated this a part of him was liking this.

”ok.” He said as he went over and gave Patty slobbery kisses like he had been taught to do by Mandy and his mommy.  

• 2 weeks later...

Patty smiled as James kissed her cheek. She patted his bottom.

"Bye Sissy baby." Patty cooed.

Beth put James in his stroller and fastened him in. She slipped a pacifier in his mouth and gave him the rattle to hold.

"Let's go home," Beth cooed, pushing the stroller out of the house and down to the sidewalk.

• 2 weeks later...

James was proud of himself as he sat in the stroller letting his mommy do her mommy thing. Buckle him in put his diaper bag away checking his diaper with a wink as she got him excited. It seemed she loved to tease him and he hated it so bad but it was away for her to show again the power and control she had.  That was her power that it turned her on and she absolutely loved it! 

How did it ever get like this! James thought as he sucked his pink pacifier going home not his home his mommy’s home.  She sold his home long ago after she took over his life.  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Beth handed James his rattle to shake on the way home. She cooed to him and dipped the stroller up and down. When they reached home Mandy was in the living room wearing only a bra and panties. Beth got James out of the stroller and sat him on the floor.

"Can you watch Sissy baby while I get myself something to drink?" Beth asked.

"Come here, Sissy baby. Did you miss nanny? I bet you did." Mandy cooed.

"Sissy, why don't you tell nanny who we saw today?" Beth said.

Just as James thought it wasn’t to bad it was bad it hair wasn’t embarrassing as it normally is not until he heard the baby talk and heard the RATTLE! 

He hated that thing with a passion as it made him feel like a infant shaking the rattle like he liked it or something or how they made him reach for it only to play keep away with him… 

“Ok.” He took the rattle and began skaking it.. 

He was glad once they were home and when they went into the living room Mandy was wearing a pink bra with pink panties she looked really sexy.. I’ll remember that later if I get a chance to rub my diaper.. He thought to himself as he tried not to stare..

”Yeah.” He said embarrassed to look at her he didn’t wanna get excited or for her to see him get excited..

”We saw Patty.” 

• 2 weeks later...

"Patty? Did you have fun?" Mandy asked.

Mandy took James dress off and checked his diaper. She picked up a bottle she had sitting next to her.

"Is Sissy baby thirsty?" Mandy cooed.

• Like 1

“Um yeah I guess.” He said as Mandy without hesitation didn’t miss a beat as she asked him what they did.. She just went over and began taking off his dress then checked his diaper like he was a real baby and it was no big deal…

”Yeah.” He said as he felt naked with nothing but his pink diaper on.. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Mandy held James on her lap as she feed him the bottle. She teased him with the nipple before letting him suck on it.

"Who's our good little Sissy baby?" Mandy cooed.

Beth came in the room with her drink and sat on the couch. 

“Can I have a skirt or jumper?” He whined as he didn’t wanna be left in just his pink not even white diaper! He was so humiliated as he could at least fool himself if he just didn’t see it and hear the crinkle…

He knew his little pretend was over as he could see his pink diaper and feel the coolness from having no shirt on..

”Please!” He cried as Mandy pulled him on her lap..

No no not this again! He thought as Mandy cooed and teased him with his bottle..

”Me me.” He said enthusiastically as he was taught to do… I should win a Oscar with this performance he thinks as he lays there drinking the bottle as mommy and Mandy talk about their days… 

James gets lost in his little baby world… 

• 2 weeks later...

Mandy cooed and patted James as she fed him the bottle. When he was done she picked him up and laid him over her shoulder. 

"Does Sissy have a burp for nanny?" Mandy cooed.

Mandy smiled when she heard him burp and laid him back down on her lap. Mandy wiped his mouth with a burp cloth. Mandy slipped a pacifier in James mouth.