LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hard or soft mess

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is almost always very soft and feels good . But it does take a bit of cleaning up. I have resintly found that paper hand towels work really well for the initial cleanup.

With my diet my poo is always soft, morning clean up is easy since I just jump in the shower. During the day is harder since I have to use wipes. When I mess during the

• 3 weeks later...

The softer, the better for me. It feels so wonderful when I sit and the poo squishes all over my butt and up between my legs. Sometimes I'll eat a bunch of prunes just so that I'll have some diarrhea in my diaper. The stomach cramps don't feel so good, but the full diaper sure does.

While cleanup can be more intense and demanding, I greatly prefer my warm poopies to very much on the soft side of enjoyment. It is a most erotic and sensual sensation to feel that very softness filling that back pocket, over filling and looking for ways to travel both forward and backwards. My poopies tend to be rather pronounced in quantity which just intensifies the sensual pleasure as my diaper or pullup becomes quite filled with that soft warm of joy. Without fail, it always leads to a most satisfying

• 4 months later...

Soft, absolutely. The mess may be terrible, but have you ever tried to push a hard log into a diaper? You are literally fighting the resistance of your diaper to poop in your diaper and you can hurt yourself straining against it. I would much prefer something soft, a pudding-like consistency, that just fills and shapes to the inside of your diaper and bottom. Best poop in the world coming out and filling up :)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I use Metamucil 2 to 3 times a day so my poop is not too soft. It's semi-solid, well formed, easy to pass and usually quite large. A Metamucil poop (along with a relatively healthy diet) is always large. It's fairly easy at clean-up because the Metamucil in my BM's don't really stick to me or the diaper. Kind of like a firmer jello. Passing a poop is often effortless but with the severe urgency, when I have to go I really have to GO NOW. I can't tell you how often I accidentally pooped my pants because I just couldn't make it. It is caused by some bowel surgery I had decades ago. The surgeon removed about a foot of my lower

Edited by jack3295r
missing words