LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Work and Diapers

I've worn to work everyday for the past four years. At times it can be hard to find a spot to change without being found out by co workers but i manage. It's really about finding a diaper that fits your body build correctly and then having clothes that adequately cover them. I usually use snap crotch onesies which help hide my diaper when i bend or stoop over but they also help hold the diaper close to me so when its really wet, i dont get diaper droop.

• 2 weeks later...

Work and diapers should be like wives and girlfriends. If you have a choice, they should never meet. and for the same reason

• 1 year later...
On 7/9/2016 at 2:13 PM, gmcchamp99 said:

I've worn to work everyday for the past four years. At times it can be hard to find a spot to change without being found out by co workers but i manage. It's really about finding a diaper that fits your body build correctly and then having clothes that adequately cover them. I usually use snap crotch onesies which help hide my diaper when i bend or stoop over but they also help hold the diaper close to me so when its really wet, i dont get diaper droop.

Hi

Which diaper do you find works best for everyday at work?

I wear pink Rearz Princess diapers to work everyday.  If I can wear these amongst my co-workers with them not having a clue then you can wear any diaper you want to work.  I considered wearing an all white diaper when working but so far I remain wearing my pink ones.  It is what reminds me I am not a man.  Onesies, comfortable plastic panties, and fixing panties are must to be discreet.  I wrote a whole article on wearing diapers in public and at work on this forum and it might help you answer some questions.

I wish I could wear pull-ups at work! Probably not a good idea. I move around a lot. Many times I wear cartoon boys briefs or occasional fruit of loom panties. Mood depending. Today it’s boys size briefs with basketballs and footballs on them! Very cute and snug!! =) 

10 minutes ago, SleepsLikeABaby said:

I wish I could wear pull-ups at work! Probably not a good idea. I move around a lot. Many times I wear cartoon boys briefs or occasional fruit of loom panties. Mood depending. Today it’s boys size briefs with basketballs and footballs on them! Very cute and snug!! =) 

What makes you think you can not wear pullups to work?

2 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

I wear pink Rearz Princess diapers to work everyday.  If I can wear these amongst my co-workers with them not having a clue then you can wear any diaper you want to work.  I considered wearing an all white diaper when working but so far I remain wearing my pink ones.  It is what reminds me I am not a man.  Onesies, comfortable plastic panties, and fixing panties are must to be discreet.  I wrote a whole article on wearing diapers in public and at work on this forum and it might help you answer some questions.

Thanks for posting this and including the link to your previous article.