LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Working

Hehe It is a bit cruel, isn't it? :P It's hard though, for me, to let my little out freely as I live in a household with 5 others, and share a room with a younger sister :/ I do have a lot of little stuff here and there (mainly tonnes of toys :P ) But I will try to be free-er from now on, and hope I can control it at work ^^ Thankyou~

Small things can go a big way for me, like waking up holding my plush, coloring a page in my coloring book, or even catching a show or to of cartoons. I live with my 2 unaware friends and have been able to do many things like geting sponge bob bedding, and Legos with out them relly suspecting anything we even have sponge bob cups!. I know it's not easy to do, but if you slowly add things around others they kinda get use to it. If you just come home one day with bags of toys and start watching cartoons 24/7'then yes people it's hard to hide. Work being a little into your every day life at home, and you will be suporised how much simpler it is to not melt into little mode in public. Granted it still happens form time to time, it's unavoidable 100% but it defantly helps.

• 3 weeks later...