LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hii :3

U-um...My name is Chloe, but I prefer Lolo. I'm really really nervous because I don't want anyone I know personally to find out about my little side. It's too embarrassing for me and I feel they will not like it >///< I have Social Anxiety and Depression (I'm a few weeks away from getting a therapist, so it's all good :3) so it's difficult for me to talk to new people, buts when I get used to them I love talking a lot :3 Oh! My little is 3 years old and I love being in little space. I am quite regularly a little, but sometimes don't feel it and be a big girl for a while, but I prefer being little Lolo (big girl life is boring). I L.O.V.E Rilakkuma :3 and any cute Japanese characters :P I talk a lot in American terms, like 'pacifier' and 'diaper' even though I am from England -

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Strawberry Lolo said:

Hii :3

U-um...My name is Chloe, but I prefer Lolo. I'm really really nervous because I don't want anyone I know personally to find out about my little side. It's too embarrassing for me and I feel they will not like it >///< I have Social Anxiety and Depression (I'm a few weeks away from getting a therapist)

Just wanna say good luck with the therapy - it might not always work the first time, but recently I've found one that works well for me and, yes, healing is slooooooooooooow, and there are bad days and weeks, but I'm getting to feeling somewhat better than I have these past years. Sending hugs your way.

14 hours ago, Strawberry Lolo said: