LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are the kinks that make you go woah

Most kinks that I'm not actively into are weird to me.

Though the most common one that I see around here that I just don't "get" at all is furries. Just don't see the attraction or appeal at all.

• Like 2

Was trying to make a joke referencing a kinks song.

Im not really into anything else either but have an open mind. That being said theres stuff out there that makes us tame in comparison.

4 hours ago, eatenbywo1ves said:

Was trying to make a joke referencing a kinks song.

Im not really into anything else either but have an open mind. That being said theres stuff out there that makes us tame in comparison.

Honestly the one that makes me go woah is sissys, I don't know why, I mean I'm in a diaper witch is about as weird as it gets and it's only a dress.. But it still after years of seeing it makes me wonder why people do it. The other one would be anything with sperm, it just grosses me out, agein no idea why, but it dose.

(Don't take this hard if your into this stuff, it's just not my thing)

I actually understand thke larger and larger in the ass, because people have been trying to shove things down my throat or up my ass my entire life,it's not pleasant, so I can understand those that want to control the size and duration of the object.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 12/07/2016 at 1:27 PM, eatenbywo1ves said:

Whats the deal with foot worship?

That is a strange one too. To me there is specially attractive about a foot yet some people would pay a lot of money to spend time with the right foot! :lol:

There kinks which make me go "Hmmmm"

There kinks which make me go "Not for me!"

There kinks which make me go "He!! No"

There kinks which make me make me nauseous

But it is not for me to judge as long as no innocent people are being harmed B) And I think that is the most important part of it all ;)

Bettypooh

38 minutes ago, Bettypooh said:

There kinks which make me go "Hmmmm"

There kinks which make me go "Not for me!"

There kinks which make me go "He!! No"

There kinks which make me make me nauseous

But it is not for me to judge as long as no innocent people are being harmed B) And I think that is the most important part of it all ;)

Bettypooh

And they are willing participants

I am open minded, but the ones that make me go "whoa" or TMI! is anything with people showing body fluids *for consumption*. People that are into snot, spit, drinking urine etc. If people are into that, great, I just turn off videos where it randomly comes up.