LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy Baby Summer Fitness Humiliation

I haven't had a chance to run or workout yet since the last post but promise to do so tomorrow or Thursday!

And I should add, I'm obviously open to ideas or suggestions, but if anyone wants to dictate what I do for a full workout, I'm willing to give up complete control as long as you don't make me do anything with permanent damage. I like pushing the limits of what I'm afraid to do, and definitely get nervous, but if you say I MUST do something, I'm very eager to please.

I'll keep the updates coming!!

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone!

I've been doing my fitness assignments like a good girl and up to 6 miles now and lots of bikini ab workouts to go with it!!

But I think I'm overdue for having some kind of girly workout attire, which is so feminine and sexy. The only problem is I'm really not comfortable with anything that isn't hidden in public, and I can't think of anything like that! I was thinking a sports bra would be a good start, but then those leave the tell-tale sweat outlines that basically show the whole bra!!

My first instinct is to say anything on the outside is too much, like I only want things that go under my boy clothes, but its hard to argue with out about the shorts. Something just a little shorter and more feminine would barely be noticable, and ive always loved those nike shorts that all the athletic girls have:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=7149373

Im still totally willing to buy anything within budget that someone forces me to get, but I also just bought this leotard yesterday (arrives tomorrow) so have something to test for now too!

tb133_pnk_f_z_2.jpg

i think i could wear this under my clothes having it pull on my diaper and plug, and wouldnt be noticable at all from the outside!

Wotta wimp :) Now as an LG I am very private, but I LIKE being a girl. the whole point of Sissy is the humiliation. When I was 6, do you know what it did to a little boy if Mommy said "I'm going to dress you in a pink diaper, pink rubber panties and a pink baby dress [like your little sister or cousin Debbie] in front of everybody"?

• Like 1

That would be up to Mommy. or a directrass of a sissy site like Mrs Silk, Sissyville, Sissy School, House of Sissify, Sissy Kissl and a couple of others the names of which escape me right now. Those links should be PINNED in the Sissy Room subforum Google up sissy websites. I just know what it would have entailed 60 years ago

I am simply the rubber panty expert here

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the latest report:

I started getting dressed for my workout, and was thinking I'd go for a long run outside first. So I put on a single disposable, pink tie-side bikini bottoms, white running shorts with built in panty, and grey athletic shirt. And then for the toy, the only one I've found comfortable to workout in is a smallish purple jelly plug, but it doesn't stay in very well, so after much experimentation, I've found if I tie a water-balloon to the base of it, it not only keeps the plug pushed inside of me, but also bounces up and down as I run, making the plug constantly pull in and out.

I've done this several times now and it's been great, but this time, just after turning the half-way point 3 miles out on my run, the water-balloon burst! I was totally shocked and caught off guard, and tried to keep running, but soon felt the leak down the inside of my thighs. My diaper at this point was heavy and mushy feeling, and apparently wasn't thick enough to hold all the water, and very quickly leaked through my shorts. And of course white shorts and water are a scary combination, as they were basically see-through, doing nothing to hide my pink bikini bottoms.

So as much as I was panicking, the only thing I could do was run home, so I want as fast as I could, tugging my shirt down to try to cover, which did nothing but attract more attention.

And then to top it all off, I now had nothing holding the plug in, so had to quench my little hole constantly to keep the plug from slipping out. By the end my hole was just so tired, and when I finally made it back to my apartment I looked in the mirror, saw the see-through bikini, and just let the plug pop out into my diaper. Was just too defeated at that point.

And as a side note, the leotard came in the mail today :)

Two words: rubber panties. Don't leave home without tihem

And what is this about "leotard"? It should be "babydoll"

Mabye, they make different kinds. But that is what was available and that is part of being "properly" dressed so you are "socially acceptable". Also the babydoll or a short skirt would help make it cooler

The plastic panties I used to have were just so hot it quickly became unbearable, and honestly I would rather trade being a comfy sissy even if it meant a little humiliation for having to be hot and uncomfortable.

A babydoll or short skirt to

Some places make "bakini" rubber panties that are not that heavy or full. I would think it is only a problem if it is very warm outside, so just how you would excercise under those conditions I have no idea. However, with my diapers and rubber panties, there is plenty of room for air and I am really not uncomprotable until it gets very warm to hot and I have 3 panties, a snap-on that gets changed with the diaper, a pull-on and one that is part of my babydoll. I take it that throw-away diapers are very close-fitting and if the are waterrproof on the outside, I would think they get quite hot anyway

It depends what you get. I have seen some pretty thin ones and some pretty thick ones, Mine are fairly thick but I do not run in them, I DO wear them around the house. I am told they do make panties to fit over disposables. Also, you do have to take care of cloth diapers, but I am used to that