LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My toy for the summer

Some Police department near me just got approved for purchase of a drone, now to get one of my own to follow it around and see what the cops are watching.

• Like 1

Awesome! Do yourself a favor and get involved in a club before flying it though! The number of people that crash those things on the first try is astonishing. I started out with a small little hubsan quadcopter around the house and still have not upgraded, and likely will not for a long while.

OK then I will purchase up radar and attach anti stupid cop missiles, radar isn't a problem I am a Ham radio Operator, but the missiles may be hard to come by, that is unless you are a daesh member they seem to have them in the Baskin Robbins way, to many flavors to decide.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Amyuser said:

OK then I will purchase up radar and attach anti stupid cop missiles, radar isn't a problem I am a Ham radio Operator, but the missiles may be hard to come by, that is unless you are a daesh member they seem to have them in the Baskin Robbins way, to many flavors to decide.

Buy a t-shirt cannon and stuff it with a net, entangle the blades!

Fullyloaded appears to apply not just to your diaper , that is freaking awesome collection , did you start small and go big or did you get pulled in at the top and start collecting, although I am the same way with ham transceivers see one, buy one because I don't have that one yet , got to finger them all, some stay because they are awesome, some stay because they allow me something special ( like different mode or band) and those that fail get sold at ham Festus to somebody else who has not played with that one, I have sold a ton of radio's that have been used a couple of hours and are still under warranty.

On 7/5/2016 at 5:08 AM, Bettypooh said:

Nice toy DD :) Drooling for one myself.

@ repaid1- Good to see Rosie happy :D but it looks like there's a loose board on the back of her corral. Don't make me come up there and fix it :roflmao:

Bettypooh

• 1 year later...