LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sometimes I wish I was a bedwetter

I have only wet the bed once before, and it was when my sister put my hand in a bowl of warm water (Yes it works. ) I just wish i was a bed wetter because then i would have to wear diapers every night, and i would have an excuse to tell people xD Does anyone else ever feel like they want to be reliant on diapers just so they have to wear more often?

• Like 2

Skating on the edge of ethics here, you can probably find a true-but-lie-by-omission way to imply it. "I wet at night," for example.

Since I couldn't be bothered with the lie by omission and just untrained, let me tell you: it's overrated.

I have worn diapers in one form or another since being 6 years old (because I liked too - early 1970s) and now that I have MS and taking pain killers and muscle relaxers its by need at night - Fetish style thick thick white diapers do work... and now the wife does check on me while sleeping to see how wet I am if at all so the bed doesn't get soaked. (shower curtain under the covers now too) So be careful what you wish for.

It has its good and bad points. Before I started wetting at night, I could go to bed without several layers of protection underneath me. If I traveled, I could do so without fear of soaking the bed at wherever I happened to be staying. Now, if I want to stay somewhere else, I

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
On 03/07/2016 at 8:56 PM, lexi1355@yahoo.com said:

Some people love bed wetting and others find out they don't. It's like anything else in life. Except there is a longer term commitment.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

i wear 24/7, mostly choice, i really love wearing and wetting at night, i have a surprise once in a while, and am pleased, i do have some daytime leaks, i can get through the day with one diaper if i want to, like out in public, at home i just let things flow as it comes, and enjoy it. sometimes in public also.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 03/07/2016 at 8:56 PM, lexi1355@yahoo.com said:

Some people love bed wetting and others find out they don't. It's like anything else in life. Except there is a longer term commitment.

1 hour ago, diapersalways said:

i misunderstood, when you said "Cloth keeped my bed dry most nights then I found better night diapers" i took that to mean you found disposables which perform better then cloth, but seeing as fetware is all cloth, i now realize you meant you found better cloth.