LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Complicated Newbie Here

I guess this is an attempt at "introducing" myself and maybe finding some common ground with another (ab)DL who may have a similar experience as me.

SOOOO in a nutshell I've had trouble with bedwetting and night terrors for as long as I can remember. At an early age, I was put back in them for sleep (which I hated and protested) and was in and out of them depending on need, which was not as frequently as in my twenties (which is scary lol) but anyway...

i'm back in them for bedwetting and occasional daytime use.

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing your situation with us and I am sure there are others with similar situations. Some have very complicated situations and others situations are very simple. My situation is somewhat simple. I was hit by a drunk driver and lost all bladder and bowel control. I was a DL most of my life and always wanted to be required to wear diapers and I got my wish. So for the last 7 years I have worn diapers full time. I still love it and enjoy it very much.

I hope this has helped you and feel free to send me a message if you want to know more about me.

TXD

Bed wetting can have life long consequences at least life long memories. Some may be good, most embarrassing and not so good. For me I was a wetter from age 5-9. Seemed to have started after my parents divorce, which was hard enough on me. Then bed wetting came along making things worse.

My first memory related to wetting was when I was 4 - I was at my cousin's house and, since I had no dry underwear, was given a pair of her panties, which stayed in my underwear drawer for long enough that I wore them periodically.