LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mixing genres, writing updates, other musings

Before I get started: This is going to be a long-ish post talking about a couple different topics. I didn't want to spam an already-sparsely-used board with three different threads at once though, so... Yeah. Here goes.

First off, some of you might be interested to know that I (Finally!) finished 'Under Lock and Key'. I hem-hawed and delayed that last chapter, and I still think that it turned out kind of... Meh, but I wanted to finish it before moving on to other things, rather than just making it another abandoned project. I'll talk more about that in a moment, though.

Take a look at my Distant Lights. It is still in being posted with an update coming soon, but the diapers in it are not key to the plot at all. (In fact you could lift them from it quite easily with just a few minor rewrites.)

Well, to address your first point, as to the fact that there doesn't seem to be many stories with fetish elements/sub-plots, I could offer two explanations.

One, most people read these stories to masturbate, receive emotional gratification, or both.