LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anal Stretching Rings and Fecal Incontinence.

I love diapers , but can tell you I became a DL because IC was a permanent issue that is time consuming and boring that is until you start a campaign to try ever diaper you can get your hands on for at least an entire day once you step away from medical and start into the ABDL world it is alot nicer, if you can avoid IC I recommend it , don't look to the answer to why you wear to be IC , screw everybody that can't handle your fetish , life is to damn short, if it's there life they can do with it what they want, when it comes to your life enjoy it anyway you can legally.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I can assure you that there is no possible way you can keep an oversized plug in for 2-3 months straight.

First, once they get large enough, they squeeze the prostate and restrict the urethra. You won't be able to urinate with it in.

Second, that area is filled with nerve endings. You have no idea how painful it can get down there, well before you get to anything even close to causing damage. Alcohol won't even take the edge off. You won't be able to sit normally, you won't be able to focus or work on anything, you will have difficulty sleeping, your thoughts will be locked on the extreme, constant pain.

Even if you pulled it off, it's likely to have the opposite effect. The muscles when closed are mostly relaxed. Stretching with a plug makes them try to clench, hence the pain. It's like hoping your leg muscles will atrophy by running five miles every day.