LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you feel about being a AB/DL?

Well, I've read enough "how I got started" stories - of crossdressing and plastic loving as well as abdl- to firmly believe that one's childhood doesn't seem to have a bearing on whether a person becomes such, although it may influence one's particular likes and dislikes. I am convinced that it has much more to do with how one's brain is wired - or organized.

Over the years I've come to a place in which I thoroughly enjoy being a plastic lover and accept this fetish as part of who I am.

It's part of who I am, it doesn't make me abnormal nor does it mean I need help. I like my diapers and am not ashamed of it. I see it as part of my lifestyle.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a love/hate relationship with it. I love to pad up, throw a onesie on over and regress, but it's so hard to find time for it, not to mention keeping it under wraps. There are many times I wish I could just quit, but there's the same number of times where it helps me out and is very enjoyable.

I've never felt alone in the world as an ABDL the same way a lot of people do. I always assumed other people liked wearing nappies, so when the internet came along and I found online communities, it wasn't a surprise to me.

I don't think I've ever had negative feelings about being ABDL.

In a perfect world I would have a diaper/ageplay fetish. In some ways I feel like it is a liability.

but...

Sometimes it feels like something extra I'm lucky to have. Sex is great and all, but for most vanillas that it. One a scale of 1-10 they stop at ten, but we get to hit 11 or 12.

I used to absolutely hate having these kinds of desires, but over time I have really come to accept it as part of who I am. Many of my friends know, and don't tease or bother me about it. I used to think I was a freak but their acceptance and the knowledge that I am not alone thanks to the internet really saved me from a lot of self loathing and harm. Every now and then I wish I was normal due to how hard it is to find someone to intimately share this side of me with, but overall I am thankful for this because I have something special that makes me feel safe and relieves a lot of stress that is completely okay

The earliest I can tell, and the onset of my diaper/AB fetish, was about 6 years old. I used to crave being babied and having attention like my one year old cousin when he came over with his mother every Friday night. She would change him in front of me, letting me help and the smell of the baby powder....dunno...just set me off. I stole his diapers, would wear them at night. The feel, noise and how they felt on my butt, just enforced I would be a DL/AB the rest of my life. I couldn't wait to get a drivers license and buy my first Depends.