LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hang From Ceiling...Diapered by CIA

Anybody see the CBS Evening News June 15, 2016? Formerly Classified information about the "inhanced interogations" that went on at Guantanamo Bay includes a story that President Bush was troubled by word that imprisoned terrorist suspects were being suspended from the ceiling and clothed in diapers which they were forced to use. They call this torture. What do you think?

That was really the problem all along. For my money, you cannot inflict enough suffering on the guilty just on the basis of what they have inflicted on others. However, many of them were just dumped on us by the Northern Alliance, almost like the Zanti "misfits", who just said they were terrorists or part of the Taliban/Al Qaeda. To my knowledge, there was no vetting done. There was supposed to be review by a military tribunal, which is pretty good at that kind of thing. However, the Bush Admin tried to have it both ways, By saying they were 'illegitimate" combatants and not entitled to the rules of the Geneva Convention and then denying them the full process of criminal trial such as access to evidence. The Administration slapped together a mongrel, unintegrated and what could only be described as half-assed mess that no honest person could use. In fact, the group should have been vetted, the guilty interrogated for all we could get out of them, then executed and the innocent set free. It is one thing to treat terrorists harshly; it is quite another to do the Northern Alliance's, who 20 years earlier, as I understand it, were supporting the Soviet invasion and therefore, enemies of the Reagan Admin, dirty work for them

• Like 1

Yes are services are guilty of doing some shit , George Washington executed enemy soldiers who water boarded POWS , however times are changing and America is not the moral leader it used to be. We can comment on things like this because someone got the job done even if it violated a few laws or was a human rights gray area, I am sure we have done a lot worse to a few , but that knowledge is not shared with us.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Edward Snowden is a person who straight up committed treason and fled , I am not saying his actions are wrong or right , never the less , the way he did them was wrong and made him a enemy of the state.

When the US Government grants you a Top Secret Security Clearance, you must sign an Oath never to divulge government secrets. They don't tell you they are hiring you to look through all their classified documents and decide which ones should be leaked to the press!

I consider him a traitor because he ran off to Russia, he was right in exposing the abuses and illegal stuff, if it was me I would make sure it could not be tracked back to me and continue to live in obscurity, it's the fact he rubbed there nose in it that makes him wrong. At least in my opinion .

• 2 weeks later...