LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is this what urge incontinence feels like?

My urge incontinence involves suddenly feeling that I need to urinate. These feelings are correlated imperfectly with the amount of urine in the bladder. Sometimes the urges

When I had the problem following urinary surgery for a kidney stone, I would be doing something, then very suddenly feel the need to urinate. Almost simultaneously, my bladder would empty.

I suffer urge incontinence and my continence has sharply declined over the last few months. I used to experience small accidents, leaking before making it to the bathroom and continuing to dribble afterwards. Wearing absorbant boxer shorts and an inco pad was enough protection during the day but now I get little warning to make it to the bathroom before I start to go. At times I can stop mid flow but often I can't. I wear pull ups during the day now as they will hold a full wetting but also convenient for when I do make it to the bathroom. I often find that I still "need to go" for quite a while after a wetting

My UI comes in two forms. The easiest to handle is kind of like a muscle cramp- some warning that it's about to happen but no stopping it, and about the best you can do is try to minimize the effects. The tough one is like a muscle spasm- no warning and nothing you can do but ride out