LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence and kids

I don't personally have this experience but I've heard 2 solutions. If they are young you can either hide it or be more up front and just explain "Daddy has to wear diapers because ______, and they aren't just for babies"

how old are your kids if you don't mind me asking?

They are going to find out eventually, kids get in to everything, unless you have a deadbolt on your bedroom door. Of course then it would be out of the norm and probably get them to want to get in there even more. If this has been going on for a while I would expect that at least one of them knows already and just hasn't brought it up yet.

If you are incontinent because of some medical condition, I would recommend telling them. They will sympathize with and be appropriately concerned about you. Honesty about medical issues within one's family is important.

You're better off talking about the problem honestly with the kids at home, than waiting for one of them to accidentally blurt in out in public and having to deal with it

• 5 weeks later...

Your Wife is right you should sit him down and explaing you have a medical condition and that you require protection Kids are inquisitive and will find out Eventualy and you want him to know its a medical need vrs a kink.

I don't see why this has to be hidden. Do diabetic people hide their supplies from their kids? Do asthma parents hide their inhalers? What about parents who have to take medicine for their mental illness or medical

I raised three kids all adults now. Diapers were around their whole lives and all three know I have to wear them.

I would assume you wear discretely around others and your kids would be no different. Don't bring it up on your own. Why would you, it's completely normal for you.

Eventually they will figure it out and maybe have questions. Answer factually, and use the opportunity to have a discussion about differences and challenges that some people have.

They need to know lots of people wear diapers, and their not all old. It's a very good time to build some empathy for others challenges, and realization that compared to some others, your own problems aren't a very big hill. Might be helpful to search out a few of the documentaries telling the story of people with severe disability and watch those with them.

My children know I wear diapers and they think I am incontinent. I do not feel that the truth will do them any good as it comes to this for they will not understand. It might confuse them in a way that could cause more harm in the near future or in the long run. In general I really hate lying, especially to them, however in this case I felt I had little or no other option.

I never tried to hide in a frantic way so it would turn into a big secret which I had to hide from them no matter what. I feel that if I would have done so it might have caused issues in the relationship between me and my children for I really doubt I will ever be able to beat my diaper thing. And if I would have tried to hide it for them

Kids and diapers, yeah the age old question.

Here is where I stand on it. I do not tell my kids that I wear a diaper unless they ask. Do I think my kids know I wear diapers, "Oh shoot, I know they know" and if they do not then my guess is that they will know before they graduate from high school. No I do not have my diapers sitting out for them. almost always my diapers come in a box with no marks on them. Each box stays in the master closet, so they are out of site of the kids (key word is mostly out of site).

Here is why I say mostly.... A few months ago I was taking out the garbage and like always I get all the garbage from all the rooms.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are very open with our 4 year old, we a naturist so that really helps to be honest. We wear as little or as much as we want round the house. I have a bedwetting issue and always have done. So when it comes to me being in nappies he has always been around them. It actually helped us lately as we were potty training though he is dry during the day he still isn't at night so we have kept him in nappies at night. At first he kicked off every night about having to have a nappy on. Then we explained that daddy still wears them at night ... remember. His screaming about wearing them at night got so bad that i would put my nappy on then get him ready for bed and within a few night he was fine about wearing them at night, because daddy wears at night.