LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clozapine = Increased risk of incontinence.

I'm currently on Abilify and Depakote for Schizoaffective Disorder. How can I persuade my psychiatrist to administer me the Antipsychotic Clozapine then hopefully I will become incontinent or have an excuse to become incontinent and wear freely around people, then I can progress and become actually incontinent? Should I flat out ask him?

I am guessing this drug has a side-effect that causes wetting. You should probably know that just because a side-effect exists it doesn't mean you will get it and switching medications unnecessarily for an effect you most likely wouldn't experience may not be the best idea in the world.

• Like 3
On 6/8/2016 at 3:49 PM, username said:

I'm currently on Abilify and Depakote for Schizoaffective Disorder. How can I persuade my psychiatrist to administer me the Antipsychotic Clozapine then hopefully I will become incontinent or have an excuse to become incontinent and wear freely around people, then I can progress and become actually incontinent? Should I flat out ask him?

I agree with those who say taking medications to become incontinent is a risky strategy. I took valproic acid for several years from my teens until I was about 30 to treat epilepsy. One lasting problem that likely resulted from the medication is ongoing abnormal liver function although not to an extent that's medically significant. I wouldn't recommend taking any of these drugs for any non-medical purposes.

Due to the extreme black box warnings on Clozapine you would need an incompetent Doctor to prescribe that for schizoaffective disorder , because of the incredible risks with taking that you would also have to have weekly blood draws, Clozapine is reserved for the most serious dangerously psychotic patients who have failed repeated trials of all Neuroleptics / Major Tranquilizers ( Haldol, Thora zine prolixin etc) in dosages approaching toxicity with parenteral administration and in concert with Atypical antipsychotics ( Olanzipine , Quietapine, etc) and basicly Clozapine becomes an option when about the only thing to do with you is put you in the State Hospital as a permanent resident, basicly you give up all your rights and are run by a medical staff who know what a body requires to live and that is provided and nothing else, then if you are Incontinent you will be diapered and wear locking thick heavy rubber pants that even if you could come within 100 feet of something sharp you could not damage, when you are this sick the risk of killing you because of liver damage caused by the Drug is considered humane, but you also face the number crunchers with your insurance provider deciding Wether your "QALY" is worth it , basicly some of the antipsychotics injectable formulations cost over $500,000 a year so if you can be Hospitalized and given Haloperidol decant ate till you sit around and drool on yourself and bother no one they will go with that option because it is a lot cheaper than giving you Clozapine, so if you don't mind losing all your rights and being controlled as far as dress food entertainment etc this is the road for you ( then again I may just fake this for myself if the "Donald" takes the White House) , so your chances are slim at best to get your doctor to provide this, and then even if you succeed you may be just lose because your insurance company says no. If you embark on this road just remember there is no plan b, once you get labeled as SMI and are appointed a caretaker, to decide what you do ,and who you see, what you eat , you will either be in an adult group home or a hospital awaiting discharge to one, you will never own a gun, or drive a car , or use a computer, or play video games again ( at most facilities these are considered too stimulating for patients, you will be on a strict "little house on the Prairie" diet)

And if you fuss over it they can just restrain you in the rubber room for awhile or increase your meds until you are over sedated or become compliant with what they say, they really don't care which. So let us know what you decide so we can say goodbye to you, you will get diapers and bed wet once you start this because most people object to playing by other people's rules and because you will be adjudicated incompetent when you don't do as your told they restrain you and increase your medication until you do, so they will put diapers on you for there convience not yours, and can restraint and medicate you forcibly by Doctors order and simply check your pulse and blood pressure every 4 hours indefinately. It is really not the life you want to live, just wear the diapers for your fun.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I think another thing to consider is that with most of the prescription medications mentioned in the preceding comments, incontinence is only a potential rather than a reliable side effect. It wouldn't seem worth it to me to take a medication for this reason when the outcome is uncertain and the other possible side effects are potentially negative or dangerous.

Rubbersheetmike has a real point there , IC is one of the worst case scenario type AES, there is no guarantee that you will get that side effect.

I've been all over the map with incontinence desires from hate to love. Once it became my actual condition I decided to simply let my bladder do what it would. I can somewhat maintain control most of the time but why bother when I'm in diapers all the time? Essentially I am functionally incontinent now and same as with wearing diapers it has just become my norm now- whatever was special about it is gone and all that's left is a peaceful contentedness. Good enough for me;)

Bettypooh

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
On Friday, June 17, 2016 at 10:21 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

I agree with those who say taking medications to become incontinent is a risky strategy. I took valproic acid for several years from my teens until I was about 30 to treat epilepsy. One lasting problem that likely resulted from the medication is ongoing abnormal liver function although not to an extent that's medically significant. I wouldn't recommend taking any of these drugs for any non-medical purposes.

I take 1500mg of Depakote Eric every day for epilepsy. My doctor decided to switch me to Lamictal which did wonders for my weight and attitude but didn't do much for my epilepsy. I ended up having a seizure at work and being forced to resign to a civilian post. 20% pay cut. Don't change meds! I'm back on Depakote and have had no problems for the past 6 years.

The new medication I have been prescribed can cause a degree of incontinence. My diabetic nurse told me and then looking at the screen at my notes she said but I doubt that is really an issue with you.

The negatives outweigh the potential positives. Incontinence isn't a guarantee of any medications, and anti-psychotics are pretty serious drugs. I have a friend who has schizoaffective disorder, who's had serious side-effects (including gaining about 100 lbs) on that drug. He also took Abillfy (aripiprazole) and ended up with tardive dyskinesia, which is a permanent movement disorder.

I occasionally take a couple ambien and drink to wet the bed, but what you're proposing is really dangerous.

• 1 month later...

Dude your screwed if you think becoming inco via an anti psychotic is worth it , on top of that why can't you wear and just say it's because of the antipsychotic Clozapiine and the side effects it's had on you ,the only person who will know is your doctor and he ain't saying nothing to anybody due to HIPPA. So your now covered , relax , chill out and wet yourself silly if it makes you feel better, without any real potential for harm needed.

On ?2017?-?01?-?27 at 11:41 PM, Dill_Pickle said:

There's a lot easier and safer ways to do that than Clonazapine....about 3 quarts of marijuana tea and locking pants should do the job nicely....and you don't even need a doctor in some parts of the US now!

49 minutes ago, Dill_Pickle said:

The marijuana was for drugging into complacency...the water will do the part with the peeing!

• 4 weeks later...