LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello world,

I was introduced to the community by my boyfriend of two years. He recently came out to me about a year ago. I can imagine this being hard for him but I'm a rather accepting and understanding person. Only wish I had known sooner so we could play. He expressed to me that he is a DL not an AB, which either way is dandy. I'm cool with his interests and allow him to play as he sees fit and will more often than not join him. My questions are necessarily about why how etc etc but more details. When I ask him or read online about how to go about sex and making the experience more enjoyable for the both of us I get generic answers. I want specific details on what to do and how to do it. We have regular sex and are switches. I'd be interested in letting him "be my daddy" or I "be his mommy", or at least trying it. I just need specific details on how to do things or again what to do. Neither of us would neccessairly be interested in full baby play such as, pacifiers, clothing, or baby talk. I need help so I can fully satisfy my boyfriend and gain some satisfaction for myself.

I appreciate your response. He and I are fairly open about these things. He gives general responses such as humiliation and domination. I feel certain I could fill whatever role he wanted I just need to know how to act what types of acts. I feel like he is trying to leave it openended for me to come up with something but this is not my area of expertise. I have changed him. I like it when he changes me. I do wear most of the time when he does as well as wet. Im open to trying all sorts of things. I just need play ideas. There is no good how to or list of scenes. How to play? I suppose. Im very open minded in learning and want to learn. I gain satisfaction from seeing him satisfied and pleasured.

Correct: ""It is very difficult to give as you ask for "specific details" because everyone is different in what they like. If you really want to full fill his *fantasies
* ask him what they are. He might want you to run around the house and the yard in just a diaper and a shirt. Just wear diapers 24/7 for a