LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you

• 6 months later...
On 6/7/2016 at 7:18 AM, deewet said:

Just remember, a wet diaper is not a full diaper and it is a shame to waste a perfectly good but wet diaper.

I agree with deewet!  If I'm diapered already then I'm wearing my toilet, not going to waste a good diaper.

I have been partially double incontinent since last august when my back went out. Even prior to that, I would regularly mess my diapers because I think if you are only going to pee in your diaper, you are only using it for 1/2 of it's intended purpose. It is also very convenient to not need to stop whatever you are doing just to use the bathroom.

• Thanks 2

I am urinary incontinent. I have been wearing 24/7 for the past 6 years. Generally I don't use my diapers to mess in but I don't stop myself either if I need to go and there isn't a toilet nearby. In other words I won't be uncomfortable trying to hold it on. What's the point? Diapers are not just meant to be for urine. So yes I do mess in my diaper but all the time.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Since my accident I do mess at night sometimes, but not often. When I'm put in diapers during the daytime I do mess without hesitation. She never complains about changing a messy diaper.
It's nice to have someone to help you change.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk