LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I did something stupid in Prison

I know how medical thinks in prison so it is very hard to get diapers. If you are urinary incontinent they will only give you a catheter. If you are fecal incontinent they will give you diapers. It doesn't matter how much you beg for diapers if you are urinary incontinent they will give you a catheter. Unless for some reason that your body can not accept catheters.

I was desperate for diapers. So I shit my self a couple times and managed to get a pack of diapers. I couldn't get no more because the nurse said she wasn't authorized to give me anymore. And I had to see the doctor about it. Eventually I did see the doctor. And she was the only one that seen me ever wear a diaper. She bent me over and checked my sphincter out and said everything was fine. I still pressed the issue saying I was still having accidents. she insisted and asked if I should be referred to mental health. (maybe she caught on I liked wearing diapers after saying that). But I went psych. When I was psych I do not approve of harming myself nor do I encourage it but I did something stupid to try to get diapers again in prison. I tried to destroy my sphincter by cutting it.

I didn't succeed in cutting the muscle and didn't need stitches but I did cut through the skin. Even though it is fully healed now it still bleeds when ever I use toilet paper so I got to use wet ones now. But I'm sure if I did succeeded in destroying that sphincter in that method I would have received diapers in prison.

I'm 25 now not 21. Been in jail when I was 22 and got out of prison at 25. Did. 3 years. I definately feel the age some where else. So it's not hormones.

I had analysis fissures from large hard stools because of IBS-C and OTC we tried all kinds of things to heal that damn thing! Finally what worked was a compound ed cream made of Vaseline and Vera Phil ( a calcium channel blocker for Hypertension and heart problems normaly) I had to put that up my but for times a day for two months, but once it and the pain was gone I was a much happier camper, retaliation injury is definitely one of those life events if you can miss it you are better off.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk