LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Purpose of butt plug diapering

• 3 weeks later...

I have done this with my daddy. I didn't need to poop at the time. He had me wear it in my diaper while I was completing chores around the house. Everytime I bent over it forced the plug in again. It's heavenly. Because you are in a diaper, you don't have to worry about the plug falling out. The diaper helps keep it firmly in place. I also had to hold my tinkle until I had an "accident" ;)

I want to get one of the butt plugs that have a hole in it. They are designed so a man can penetrate your hole anytime he wants. They also can be used to cause uncontrolled messing of your diapers! How fun!!

pottypanties

• 1 year later...

The purpose of the plug is so someone else has control of you. So when you're in diapers and plastic panties and you got to plug in you can't do anything about it. At first I never liked having the plug in my bottom. And now it's done

If the butt plug is larger than the opening, left in for length times can stretch and weaken the sphincter muscle in your bottom, requiring diapers to prevent accidents also.

21 hours ago, Fulldiaper said:

If the butt plug is larger than the opening, left in for length times can stretch and weaken the sphincter muscle in your bottom, requiring diapers to prevent accidents also.

This is how I hastened my loss of bowel control, I still get the feeling of needing to go but if I am more that 10 feet away from a toilet at that time I will mess myself before getting to the toilet.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2017 at 7:05 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

This is how I hastened my loss of bowel control, I still get the feeling of needing to go but if I am more that 10 feet away from a toilet at that time I will mess myself before getting to the toilet.