• I am a Diaper Lover
    • I am a "Little"
    • I am a Diaper Fur
    • I am Incontinent
    • I am a caregiver
    • I like fun/kinky friends
    • I am just curious
    • Other

Adult toddler girl of about three years old and not completely "waterproof," which means that sometimes I wear diapers and sometimes I wear panties when I feel that I can keep them dry. I am a retired librarian assistant and a freelance writer of mainstream fiction as well as writing erotic infantilism novels under the pseudonym "Baby June." I have two nonfiction books published; the first one is "Sissies' Guide to Simple Sewing," which details making adult baby clothing patterns and sewing outfits. The companion guide, which was published about a month ago is called "Sissy Style," and shows a wide variety of little girl dresses, skirts and blouses to fit the adult figure. (Available through Lulu.com)

On 05/06/2016 at 6:43 PM, DLBiker said:

While I am incontinent, I am also a diaper lover that makes the best out of having to wear diapers 24/7

Same here. I have to wear nappies but have come to really enjoy them and the DL lifestyle.

• Like 1

I'm a "little" ... 5 - 8 years is my normal age regression age, with a marked preference for about 6.

I'm not AB and I'm not DL. "Little Abi" wears big girl knickers, not diapers. Sometimes has accidents, too :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

I have had a desire to wear diapers for as long as I can remember (my earliest memories are related to diapers, in fact). And I've always wanted it to be normal that I have to wear diapers and stay in the "big kid" range of 4-5 years old.

I joined DD many, many years ago in the hopes of finding others that are similar - not merely ABDL, but people with the same experiences, likes, and proclivities :)

I'm a DL, Diaper Fur and now, Incontinent. Nice to know there are more of us out there and that for whatever reason we wear diapers, that we're not alone.

I'm a diaper lover and have been as long as I can remember, my earliest memory's of longing to wear must have been about 3 to 4 years old it was a fantasy I would use to soothe myself when I would get upset.

For the longest time I called my self a DL, this honestly is a lie kinda, I'm a little, I LOVE toys, cartoons, and basicly anything a 5-10 year old would enjoy, and for me it's an actual enjoyment not just a separate time or place. At just about any moment I can find my self watching spongebob, paw patrol, looking for my coloring book or Legos and even things like I can't sleep without a nightlight like legitimately I know that monsters aren't real, but I still just can't do it. And diapers, I don't relly know, they don't overly fit into my little feelings, as I don't want to be babyed, but I still relly enjoy being able to put on a diaper and just go when ever so what brings me to daily diapers is the above.

I've been interested in diapers for... about as long as I can remember. Story goes that I was incredibly hard to potty train, and had to be basically punished for not using the toilet. Eventually something clicked and I became a slave to the porcelain master just like countless

• 2 months later...

I chose "other". I'm a plastic lover. Even though I'm not into wetting or diapers I find that there's enough content about plastic pants and about wearing plastic that I keep coming back. I like the fact that the forum is so active and at the same time so laid back and accepting.

• 2 weeks later...