LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I think I'm ready to satisfy the urge......

Same with TXDiapered, I can't really help with the dress.. just go to Walmart or something? As for diapers tho... I can positively say without a single doubt, confidry 24/7 is by far the thickest and most absorbant you can ever buy. Rearz is great too, and it actually has fun looks to it, but they are no where as thick. I find it near impossible to keep my legs crossed comfortably for more than 10sec while wearing a dry 24/7, but I've doubled on them before and by that point good luck walking, let alone crossing your legs!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Time to fiss up and be an LG

As for diapers and not crossing your legs. a good thick cloth diaper will do that for you. My diapers were speically made but I cannot cross my legs much above the knees Smooth plastic or rubber panties will have more af a feminine feel to them. use my siggie to read the reviews and shop

If you read the specially seleted entries in my blog, the Little Girl lessons and go to the Little Girls' Playhouse in the Litles forum, you will see that there is much more to being a girl than a dress

It looks as if you have the right direction towards diapers but I have a suggestion for dresses. Without having to spend more money than necessary as you experiment with dresses, try shopping at a good thrift store. There is always lots to choose from, pricing is awesome cheap, and you can enjoy free reign to experiment without costing you a fortune. The added bonus to this is mistakes in sizing are easy to make considering we are dealing with a man body trying to fit into women's clothing. So if something does not fit correctly, no harm done as the dress was cheap in the first place. That was how I did it for both dresses, skirts, blouses and bras. Works very well for intimate apparel as well. Once you have your sizes all worked out courtesy of the thrift store, you can go shopping for something very nice if desired at your local Walmart or any other such place. If not, a thrift store can keep you in very nice feminine clothing for more than 3/4 of the pricing.:beer:

5 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

Surely if this was of any genuine interest to you, you would have done all of this long before now on your own. People don't ask HOW to engage in a fetish. They just do it because it already IS

On 6/6/2016 at 9:30 PM, rosalie.bent said:

Surely if this was of any genuine interest to you, you would have done all of this long before now on your own. People don't ask HOW to engage in a fetish. They just do it because it already IS

There are plenty of web sites that show both men and women's clothing sizes with dimensions in inches so you can compare and convert your male clothing size to a female size. Look for things like bust size, waist size, hip size as well as neck openings and sleeve openings. Loose-fitting caftan style dresses will probably work well for you. The style you choose is something very personal, and no one can actually "tell" you what to wear. Personally, I'm not into the really frilly sissy dresses; I make clothes that accurately resemble what an actual little girl of two to six years old would wear (check out my gallery).

As for diapers, I like cloth diapers with soaker panels and waterproof pull-on panties, but that, too, is a personal preference.

Here is a link to my gallery if you want to see what kind of little girl clothes I like. There's plenty of styles, so you will most likely find one that suits your taste. Click on the link below to see the gallery.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/profile/9638-babyjune/&tab=node_gallery_gallery

I'm not an expert on feminine things but I would recommend for diapers with the ultimate thickness is getting ABU Sissy/Space/Simple, Rearz Safari/Inspire+/Princess, Crinklz, Dry 24/7, Fabine, or Bambino Bellisimo. Then I would recommend getting a pack of Abri-Let Maxi which are the thickest boosters on the market and you can add as many as you want to a diaper to make it thicker. Also don't forget about doubling, tripling, or quading a diaper if you're up to the challenge

• 1 month later...

Thank you everyone for your comments and suggestions.

I went with Dry24/7 as the diapers and I have a nice adult baby dress that was made made by a nice shop on Etsy.