LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you wear diapers in public, or in private only?

It's not other people I'm concerned about. I have a very close family (mother and brother) whom I do not want to know my private business. Believe me, it's hard to have privacy, but so far I've managed. My biggest concerns are having

Private only for me. Although, when I was in college, I was in my room enjoying wearing during that time and my one friend came to my door and asked if I could take him McD's. I was a bit hesitant knowing my diapered state behind the door, so I agreed anyway. I decided that I was not going to waste a perfectly good diaper that had only been on for like 15 minutes. So, I juts put khaki pants on over top and a long jacket and proceeded to meet him at the elevators. BTW, during this time I was wearing a Rearz Princess Pink diaper and it was my first time wearing something that thick outside my room. He knew my secret, and I'm sure he could tell I was wearing it. Hard to hide a bulky butt. A thrill to say none the less, and it made sitting in a cold car during winter a lot easier.

I sometimes wear them in public, occasionally to work even. I recently lost about 50lbs, so i have a lot of big baggy pants that hide a diaper pretty well, just looks like i still have a bigger butt lol

I will be on Monday, going to dentist don't want to but need to, don't want tooth pulled but need to, and bottom line I may need the diaper before its all over.

1 hour ago, dondl2 said:

I will be on Monday, going to dentist don't want to but need to, don't want tooth pulled but need to, and bottom line I may need the diaper before its all over.

• 2 weeks later...

I wear in public all the time. I love it when it's sticking out of the top of my close and people I don't know can see it. Did you ever poop in public?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Dunham said:

I wear in public all the time. I love it when it's sticking out of the top of my close and people I don't know can see it. Did you ever poop in public?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I know just what you mean. I have to wear nappies as I am incontinent but do love wearing them so they are noticeable.

• 2 weeks later...

I wear when I'm running errands or anything else I need to do. If I'm wearing a diaper then that's my underwear. I usually won't wear around my mom because she notices everything and has super hearing. I've yet to spot anyone else wearing that wasn't older than 80, but I wouldn't hesitate to approach someone if I did.

I wear mine 24/7 so I wear them everywhere except for when I am swimming or showering or hot tubbing. I didn't wear them in the delivery room or while I was at the hospital when I had my baby or when I went to my prenatal appointments.