LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you wear diapers in public, or in private only?

Well back in my day, the rule was what goes on behind closed doors between adults or alone is your business.

It is the damn "millennial's" who put that crap all over the internet, and this whole mindset of it did not happen unless you have photos or videos, its not real unless you post it and get" likes "for it is absurd.

As far as getting caught wearing a diaper without need, not to worry as a retired Paramedic & Nurse we don't care, we assume you need it for something unless you state otherwise, the exception to that would be somebody doing a Richard Gere gerbil in the rear type thing that will get some chuckles back at the squad house or in the Nurses lounge but never anything to the patient, because if we offend a patient or needlessly embarrass them,, judgement free, we are there to help without judgement or the patient feels bad and loses faith that we are not there to help and will be inclined to hold things back which may have an impact on there health, we also will lose our job and license if we violate confidentiality or unduly embarrass the patient and get called out on it.

My recommendation in a diaper situation is to say you have had some leakage and it is "just in case" unless you are wearing a space or little paws type thing and then just fess up your a DL because when we see a non Medical diaper such as those we know the person is ABDL , we can't and won't say anything about it though, for anything but a childish diaper just say you have had trouble getting to the toilet and had leakage it's called functional incontinence when your bladder does not tell you, yah got to go, before it starts on its own, this way to you get to stay in diapers if you need to be admitted , and the Nurses will change you periodically or when you ring the call Bell and ask . So diaper up you have got a lot of living to do ( Thanks June and no thanks KCWW, the WW stands for what in the world is this, the tampon got hit with a steam roller)

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I wear diapers all the time because I have no control over my bowels I randomly just crap my pants and sometimes I don't even nitice until I smell it

I am profoundly urinary incontinent. Therefore I must wear some kind of diaper 24/7. To cope with always needing diapers I play as an AB.

When I am working I function and dress as an adult. Over the 30+ years since I lost my day bladder control I have tried many kinds of diaper. My goal is a compromise between effective control and discretion. Currently my go-to day diaper is the GoodNites Tru-Fit. I can be sure those have more than 5 hours capacity for me.

For bed at home I wear pinned gauze diapers from DyDee Service. I can add layers to make them as absorbent as needed.

As someone who works in the field of emergency medicine/health care, it really isn't a big deal. If you're conscious and alert, we'll likely ask at some point, but saying "I have bladder problems" will be the end of it.

I wear in public. If I'm in a situation which requires close physical contact, I will generally wear pull-ups. I no longer have sufficient continence to go back to underwear.

10 minutes ago, Kaliborio said:

I wear in public. If I'm in a situation which requires close physical contact, I will generally wear pull-ups. I no longer have sufficient continence to go back to underwear.

I know what you mean, I can still get by without having to wear diapers 24/7 but during the day I need at least light protection now. I usually go for pull ups as I often start to wet and can't stop it

I wear every night and some days away from home,i wear cloth diapers with plastic pants,and have urge incontinence.if i'm away from home any length of time I am diapered.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, poobrat said:

I wear every night and some days away from home,i wear cloth diapers with plastic pants,and have urge incontinence.if i'm away from home any length of time I am diapered.

I wouldn't leave home without a thick incontinence pad or a nappy these days.

24/7 now, and yes, I wear them out in public (under clothes of course). Used to be paranoid about it, but people really don't seem to notice. I mean I always think my diapers are noisy, yet I'll pass by someone and they don't so much as glance. For the most part I think it's mostly in our heads that they're noticeable, they are, to us, but not so much to everyone else. It's just like that idea that many of us think people look to see if we're wearing a diaper, again.. that's just us, but I'm sure most of us do occasionally think "I wonder if he/she's wearing a diaper?" when someone's clothes look particularly baggy.

On 6/20/2016 at 8:48 PM, Nyte Kitsune said:

I'll pass by someone and they don't so much as glance. For the most part I think it's mostly in our heads that they're noticeable, they are, to us, but not so much to everyone else. It's just like that idea that many of us think people look to see if we're wearing a diaper, again.. that's just us, but I'm sure most of us do occasionally think "I wonder if he/she's wearing a diaper?" when someone's clothes look particularly baggy.

Most people are so into themselves they barely notice a thing.