LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you wear diapers in public, or in private only?

Since I wear diapers almost every day (I take them off under some circumstances), my answer to this question is yes. What about you?

• Like 1

@wetdiaper222 Same here, I used to think I was really strange for having this interest. But now after going on the internet and learning there is actually people like me, I accept my liking for it now and it brings me a lot more self confidence. I have now learned the art of wearing diapers without anyone knowing in public lol.

• Like 4

AOL? I don't know what that is, sorry. Back then they only had dial-up, right? Is AOL a dial up service? I don't know much about dial up, other than it was kinda slow lol. Oh yeah, that noise it made when it starts up is creepy too!

I wear nappies all the time what ever I am doing as I am incontinent. I used to be paranoid about being seen in a nappy now frankly I just don't care who notices I wear nappies.

Only in private. I'd never wear a diaper to go anywhere, such as driving. Murphy's Law says that if something can go wrong, it will--and I don't want to be wearing a diaper and have people find out if something does go wrong. I do wear when walking the neighborhood between Mom's house and my house and have worn while doing outdoor chores (mowing, painting, washing the car...). I've been tempted to wear on a trip to the local stores, but I squash that desire whenever I think of what could go wrong.

I wear diapers 24/7 so under every circumstance.

I know a lot of people know for I told them.

And maybe even more people know that I do not know about but I don`t care.

IC no choice for me,moderately diapered daily, heavily diapered nightly. IC usually covers it but technically it's nocturnal enuresis when it happens at night.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I wear 24/7, so yes, I do wear in public, usually disposables for practical reasons. I wear cloth at night, or when I know I won't be going anywhere.

Yeah I got rid of my underwear along time ago, useless stuff for whimps real men and women wear diapers.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

For people who wear diapers for recreational purposes, I ask what you would do in public in an emergency situation such as an accident. I'd be mortified if I were caught wearing diapers publically when I don't actually need them. I want to repeat an incident that I experienced that is similar to that scenario:

My mother had gone out with some friends one evening (I live at her house but own a house in the neighborhood that my brother lives in). While she was out, I decided to bring a top, skirt, and panties over to her house from my house to wear for the evening. I sneaked them in after she left and then hid them before she got home. I had to eventually get all those "girly" items back to my house, so one day when I got up early to go to work, I packed them into a bag and left before she got up. I put the bag in the glove compartment of my car (which was in the garage at my house). I figured that when I got home that night and parked the car, I could put the clothes away before I walked back over to her house.

On the way home from work, about a half a mile from my house, some idiot plowed into the back of my beloved 1972 Volkswagen Beetle and totaled it--actually, right in front of a police officer!. Well, I wasn't hurt (by some miracle, because the car looked like a folded accordion) but I quickly remembered that I had my little girl panties, skirt and top in the glove compartment and had to somehow remove them before they towed the car away. I also didn't want the police officer to think I was trying to hide something as I quickly shoved everything into my lunch box.

Then there was the fact that the tow truck driver took me home to Mom's house. That meant I had my lunch box containing the clothes that should have gone to my house. I had to get them hidden again without drawing any suspicion as to why I was taking my lunch box upstairs to my bedroom because I always just flopped it down on the kitchen table. I survived the incident, but it left me thinking about how badly things would have gone had the discovery been made of what I was carrying. Or imagine wearing diapers and being injured in an accident--in the car or even just walking.

For that reason, I'm a bit scared to wear diapers away from home, although I do have the urge to try it. I do, however wear diapers and waterproof pants when I walk between houses in the morning after my brother leaves for work. (I'm retired now and spend the day at my house when he's gone).

Two things

If you do not want the public in your bedroom, then do not put your bedroom in the public square

From and anti-drunk driving ad "Your lifestyle is your business, but when you take it on the road, it's everybody's busienss"

One of the key things by which we got poeple off our backs about kink 45 years ago was the unspoken adoption of the rule "keep your kink at home"

• Like 1

If I wear in public it's usually something slim and quiet. It's not that I mind being all bulky and crinkly, it's just that Texas weather doesn't make that very pleasant.