LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New on the board

Hello everybody,

My name is JT or Crash. Well I can start off by saying that I am a recent college graduate from Kent State University with a bachelors in Business Management #FlashesForever. I'm also a diaper lover that loves to collect diaper packages. I also love playing Steam games, right now it's all about Skyrim (Holy heck is it a long game though.) I'm not sure what else to put here,if you have any questions please feel free to ask, and once again thanks for letting me join this awesome community board!

See ya later,

~ C. Votex

Hey Crash,

Glad you found the community, I hope you enjoy your time here! I love Skyrim, though I haven't played in a good while.

Do you go by Crash because of the Crash Bandicoot games, by chance?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2016 at 8:59 PM, WakkoWannaBe said:

Hey Crash,

Glad you found the community, I hope you enjoy your time here! I love Skyrim, though I haven't played in a good while.

Do you go by Crash because of the Crash Bandicoot games, by chance?

That's interesting now that you mention that, I didn't actually think about Crash Bandicoot while creating the name, it just sort of came to me and it seemed like a perfect fit. Crash Bandicoot though, was one of my favorite games growing up.

Thank as well to everyone else for the warm welcome to the forums and I hope that I can be helpful in contributing to the board as well in the future.

• 3 weeks later...