LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i walk into your room, its 7 am and I say rise and shine its time for breakfast, and we have to prepare for a special night. Breakfast is already on the table

"OK dad."

I say looking down at my pull up seeing its wet and head to the bathroom to take a shower. Walking into the restroom I get undressed and throw away my pull up in the nearby diaper pail and take a shower.

I take a shower and put on a blue t shirt and a blue and yellow nike shorts and head down to the kitchen and have breakfast.

As i hear you coming down the stairs, i put your breakfast on the table, and I smile and say you look good, as i say did you clean up the bathroom after your shower? I smile and say ready for tonight, we will have to put up some decorations.

"Yep all taken care of." I smile and grab the step ladder I need to sit up at the table and sit down in the booster seat I need to reach the top of the table.

"Ready as i'll ever be just hope those idiots don't come and ruin the party." I eat the breakfast and finish after a few minutes.

As i say wonderful son, as i finish eating my grapefruit and i take your plate back to the kitchen.

I then say no I only invited your friends to the party, so It should be fun. As i say we leave for the store in 10 minutes

I clean up and sit in the livingroom waiting for ya. Looking at the clock and then to the door I ask " Dad umm I was on the computer yesterday and saw the search history and saw you were searching for carseats..."

"Yah I remember ... it just..... I don't mind if its babyish that way if were passing by someone they wont realize its me." I say getting up and head to the door waiting for you to open it.

As i say what a positive way to look at it, as i submit the order for the carseat.

as i say its time to go as I open the door, and unlock the car door as i lock the house.

as I open the door for you and lift you into the car

As i reach around you and buckle the seat belt, as I then close the door. I get into the driver side and i said we have two stops. I pull out a list and say

son can you hold onto the list until we reach the stores.

As I say first stop we need to head to the pharmacy and pick up daddies medicine, and second the list is for the party tonight

and you can add whatever you like to the list

we go into the pharmacy waiting in line, as i get my pills as we leave the pharmacy, putting you back into the car and buckling up

As i notice what you added, mentos diet coke

The mentos and diet coke is a science experiment and the crab ragoon and kimchi I out on there is for me and my friends were in the oriential club at school, and decided to try something new, weve already tried crab ragoon and we love it and the kimchi we wanna try to tell the teacher in charge of the club we tried something new."

Okay as we head to the store and we pick up the party supplies, cups, plates, drinks, your diet coke and mentos as we are at the checkout line. We put all the party stuff on the counter. I then said next stop is the china palace

As your safely in the car, and the windows are tinted dark so the bullies would not see you

I say i ordered your food order and we are going now to china palace to pick it up

as we pull into the parking lot of china palace

Sitting in the car I hum happily to myself, looking at radio I turn it on and listen to some pop music buckleing myself back in.

I look at the time seeing its only 12pm.

As i come out with the food, and put it in the back seat. Your friends will love the kimchi its very good. They gave me a sample inside. as we drive home and i see you looking a little sad, what is the matter son