LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Prescription Needed?

First off HEY GUYS! I'm excited to commit to an account here! Like a lot of people, I've been apart of this community for YEARS but just browsing and not actually engaging. Looking for as many friends as I can gather here :)

My question is, browsing through Amazon and even Ebay (yikes) has brought me no luck in purchasing FOLEY catheters.. How is everyone getting theirs? I tried a few medical stores online, only to get a call the next day saying my doctor needs to fax them a prescription?!?

I looked, but if there's already a forum for this feel free to PM me and I'll gladly remove this!

-J

Caths 'require' a prescription in the US, but I think many other places don't have that restriction. And of course there are ways to bypass requirements ;)

I would also request that people not publicly post their sources, but to PM them instead as US customs has a list of companies whose parcels get inspected for 'contraband' and they learn about those companies 1% through experience and 99% by hearing about them online :whistling: I lost my main medical supplier when they became too popular and well-known on the web :crybaby: They didn't sell anything dangerous or addicting, but big pharma has a lot of influence with our government and they love their huge profits without fair competition <_<

Thanks to Baby Tara for handling this the right way from the start :thumbsup:

My wife works in the care sector and she says nowadays the medical profession use incontinence pads or slips where ever possible to contain the problem rather than catheterise patients. It used to be standard procedure to catheterise residents in their nursing home if they were incontinent but now it is rarely done. She says they go through a lot more incontinence pads now.