LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LGBT model goes all underwearness to protest NC law

2 hours ago, Abdl1396 said:

If someone is pre-op trans, they tend to use the bathroom that they were born with. Anyone that is post-op tends to use the bathroom that they look like they belong in.

Well the thing about that is people will be presenting as their target gender long before they get surgery, years before even.

My fianc

This is the direct result of a very vocal minority getting their way... and it will end up costing NC come election time.

The state may be the "buckle of the bible belt" but all of our population centers (Asheville, Charlotte, GBO/HP, Raliegh/Durham and Wilmington) are very liberal leaning. NC used to be a sure thing Red state when election time came around, but we went Blue for Obama and if Gov. McCrory isn't very careful the state may very well go Blue again for Hillary... and cost the Gov. his job in the process.

Most of the south tends toward 'red' as a matter of public opinion, but individually a surprisingly large percentage are quite open minded and tolerant of diversity. The problem is that our 'elected representatives' don't really represent us :angry: And most of them are 'busy-bodies' who want to appear that they are doing something when they would do better spending their time solving our problems (the real ones) instead. One State down our roads are going somewhere in a handbasket and everyone is complaining but all we get is talk. Maybe we could use our 'representatives' to fill the potholes with

2 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

I have yet to see a single verifiable case where someone took advantage of bathroom openness (whether by law or not) to exercise predatory behavior of any kind

yes!

I'm not going to say it has never happened but one of those examples was of someone lying to perve on people, in other words, someone who would have tried to do it regardless of laws and the other link starts with "The leftist push..." which makes it hard to take seriously. In fact that "article" is so biased as to render it almost unreadable. Note to people when having a discussion or debate: If you act like you are just completely dismissive of the other side then the other side will not be swayed by what you say.

Again I am sure it happens because people will take advantage of any loophole or rule they can to get what they want. But the people that would do this sort of thing are going to do it regardless of laws... People don't become perverts just because they suddenly think of a way to get into a women's locker room. The sort of people who do stuff like that are the same type of people who have always done stuff like that. The peeping Tom's or whatever else they do.

I won't say it is a non-issue though because clearly it is an issue. Perhaps the best way to police it would be to require people who are transgender to present identification that shows they are female or male. Since changing your gender on official documents is a big move to make it should discourage anyone hoping to perve. It isn't ideal for transgender people but it seems like a step that would alleviate a lot of difficulties that people have.

Needless to say that these few examples of perverts are making it a lot harder for genuine transgender people.

EDIT: I just wanted to add we have had the same problem here. People pretending to be women to get close to other women is not just a phenomenon around bathrooms! We have even had people pretending to be transgender to get closer to certain people. Just goes to show the lengths people will go to.

Lifesite News claims to be a pro Judeo-Christian organization and a quick peek around will show a high level of bias and spin in their reporting. The Daily Wire shows a similar spin but doesn't make any statement about itself. I'm a 'news junkie' but I don't recall hearing of these sites before. Are the stories true? I don't know but I wouldn't bet on it given the amount of spin I saw <_< How about a few references to these 'cases' from larger more well known news organizations or from where the government prosecuted them? Just because it looks legit and is posted online does not make it true.

The only reason I mentioned it is because it was thrown in my face when I was debating this very same issue and staking the same claim, that there were no recorded incidents of men dressing up as women and pretending to be TG in order to rape people in the women's bathroom.

6 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

The only reason I mentioned it is because it was thrown in my face when I was debating this very same issue and staking the same claim, that there were no recorded incidents of men dressing up as women and pretending to be TG in order to rape people in the women's bathroom.

Then my apologies if I came across as confrontational. I have to deal with this kind of stuff a couple times a week at this rate and it's a draaaaaaaaaaaain.

But more to the point, these laws have nothing to do with protecting people from assault, they're about exerting control over trans people, chiefly trans women. And I'll admit there's a flaw in the blanket statement that no trans person has committed an assault - even before you broaden that to 'no individual has abused these accomodations', when you have a world of billions, even a 1% of that is a huge number, with next to no chance of a zero-incidence rate of anything. I mean, fuck, remember that arson at Canada's clinic offering services for trans people? Turns out a trans woman did it. And yeah, there's a whole can of worms to go into there about how cisnormative society pressures us into bottom surgery but that's besides the point.

Thing is, if lawmakers were concerned about people abusing such laws to commit assaults - something that

Except it's not about the women looking, it's about the predators looking. It seems the best way to make this go away is to install single occupancy bathrooms.

Would have some trouble with the whole work thing where I work.. Everyone dresses the same and there are at least a dozen that you woul swear we're the opposite sex if you didn't know any better. The bible thumpers like to go bonkers about anything that is different then their personal norm. And most the time it doesn't seem like they can even follow their own rules.. He without sin cast the first stone? Love thy neighbor as yourself?

On 5/26/2016 at 4:26 AM, erevu said:

Except it's not about the women looking, it's about the predators looking. It seems the best way to make this go away is to install single occupancy bathrooms.

So many things to say:

• Like 1

I have noticed a trend towards single occupancy as a solution, but no, not replacement. Addition. And no, it's not "that bathroom for perverts". It's a handicap bathroom. The mall near my house has one. (Actually it has four.) It's not thought of as only-for-queers or whatever. It's for anyone who wants that kind of accommodation. I've used it often and I'm neither trans nor handicap.