LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LGBT model goes all underwearness to protest NC law

The AFA is using a very strange line of reasoning here.

I can't tell if they are just sending males dressed as females (likely very unconvincingly) into bathrooms at Target just to prove a point, or actually being asses and harassing women in the bathroom.

If they are harassing women in bathroom, then all they are proving is that they in fact are a problem.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Bettypooh said:

Last first, not all TG's want to be seen as or be TS's. Gender identity is a wide spectrum, not binary. Nature or physical aspects aren't always binary either. There are no known or proven connections between gender identity and anything else. The only person who knows for certain what their gender is is that person themself.

No apologies needed. Most people do fit into binary genders, just not all and even I have to remind myself that gender should be seen and spoken of as a spectrum. It's just the life-long habit of speaking with others where it is almost always spoken of that way. And I was wrong to suggest the beating which if it happened would be twisted by them to 'prove' they were right when it actually wouldn't.

In my time on this planet I've discovered that what truly shows who a person is inside is their motivations.That is what will lead them to the ending of a situation, and if you understand someone's motivations you can know what the outcome will be give their involvement. I used to think that actions did that until I realized that actions, like words, can be altered to mislead. Like gender identity, motivation can only be known with certainty by the individual but there are clues with both which can allow others to learn that which someone may be trying to conceal <_< And here we see the AFA intentionally doing the very thing which they claim they are against. Overlooking the obvious hypocrisy in that it is proof positive that their motivations are not what they claim them to be for if it was dangerous to children they would not do that and you could not force them to do that either. So it is either that they are not for protecting children or that they know that mixing genders in a public bathroom is not in and of itself unsafe for children.

6 hours ago, ForbiddenFruit said:

So do you want a medal or...?

You're funny. I'm just saying that I like coming up with different ideas for things and just because one of my ideas pisses you off, you shouldn't take it as an indication of my views or politics.

6 hours ago, Cya said:

You're funny. I'm just saying that I like coming up with different ideas for things and just because one of my ideas pisses you off, you shouldn't take it as an indication of my views or politics.

To the member whose post I just hid:

Feel free to repost your thoughts but WITHOUT referencing another member or quoting them.

This thread WILL be kept clear of personal attacks of any kind from anyone from this point forward. Anyone who disregards this will find themselves not liking what I do if that happens so just DON'T.

Debate the issues, not the other members,

Bettypooh

The simple reality here is, no one talked about who went into what bathroom until the government started stepping in, first in an attempt at benevolence (passing laws to guarantee TG right to use whatever bathroom they choose) then opposing government forces slapping down discrimination against TG's under guise of "PROTECTING THE CHILDREN!" from some non-existent PedoBearInADress Monster.

On 6/9/2016 at 9:41 PM, WBDaddy said:

On the other hand, some of the ignorant statements that have come from right-wing politicians (who also claim to be Christian) maybe reveal a darker aspect of sexism that has not had much light shown upon it, the thought process that "men are hapless sex fiends that would do anything to see naked women, and we must protect women from them, since they can't help themselves."

Well, for what it's worth, I was shown racism and homophobia as a child and a teenager, but it was from a person who also taught me by example that authority figures are inherently untrustworthy and prone to abuse their power, so her epithets toward

2 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Well, for what it's worth, I was shown racism and homophobia as a child and a teenager, but it was from a person who also taught me by example that authority figures are inherently untrustworthy and prone to abuse their power, so her epithets toward

This :Crylol:

It's the old "divide and conquer" tactic. People don't see it because there's more than one 'face' of the enemy and the process happened slowly. The true enemy is the system itself, where neither side can gain enough power to fully oust the other and where that cannot happen anyway. So they share the power of conquest and obscure their actions in hope that the people won't see the truth, As long as the whole of them gains, then each part of them wins (as we the people lose :( ).

There was talk and action about who used pubic restrooms in times past, and it is already illegal almost everywhere for men to be in the ladies room and vice-versa, though the latter is almost never prosecuted, it's been that way since dual restrooms became commonplace. I've known two people who suffered Police intervention and have heard of a few arrests regards this and TG's. The big issue here is defining who is who to 'divide and conquer' both <_<