LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bowel stent ideas

I recently explored some tunnel plugs for simulating bowel incontinence.

One was 79mm circumference for the tunnel, and 160mm at the thickest bulb part for retaining, and 2.5" insertable length. This one didn't work. The tunnel was too small, and even with softer movements, it couldn't make it through the tunnel with the muscle being blocked by the 2.5" of silicone. It would also slip out if you tried to apply any pressure to force things through it.

The other was 100mm circumference for the tunnel, 200mm for the thickest part, 3" insertable length. This one did work, even though the tunnel was even longer, I am not sure how, but I take it the wider tunnel circumference made the difference. But it was a massive beast that took over an hour to get in. It never became comfortable, and it seems the large size caused some prostate swelling from extended use (about ten hours), which resulted in the urethra being constricted. I had to remove it in order to empty my bladder fully. Even worse, a day later, things still aren't fully back to normal, but it seems to be slowly improving. By looking at a male anatomy diagram, it's easy to see how this plug would pretty much crush the prostate and likely squeeze the urethra.

However, it did work! So now I am very intrigued by the potential. The problem is the size. It has to be much thicker than the tunnel in order to stay in on its own. It's twice as thick. Anything thinner and it would slip out. Another downfall is the length. At 3", it's going in so far and blocking so much of the muscle that you can't feel the movements at all anymore. I didn't even realize I had voided fully until I went to change with the tunnel plug. It's similar to the way a catheter ruins the feeling of losing control for urinary incontinence.

Clearly these products were not designed for simulating bowel incontinence. So my thought was, what if we make a bowel stent? All we really want to do is hold the sphincter open, but we also have to prevent whatever we do that with from migrating into our colon and getting stuck. I've attached a picture of the idea. It would be made of silicone for comfort, a bit of flexibility and safety. The base would be eliptical and long for comfort, and to prevent the plug from migrating inside the colon. We would make the tunnel a harder silicone, or even a solid material if needed, so that we could minimize the wasted thickness and maximize the tunnel circumference. The tunnel would only insert 1" or maybe 1.5", so that it gets past the sphincter and that's it. We don't want it to go in too much, block feeling, and possibly hit the first curve of the colon creating a natural barrier that would make movements more difficult. It would also have less solid tunnel to move through, so blockage should be less of an issue, although you'd still want to be at least taking fiber supplements I'd imagine.

Next, to avoid crushing the prostate and causing urinary blockage, we would get rid of the larger bulb, and instead add two holes on the sides of the base, so that you could connect the device to a harness that would keep the plug firmly in place. The harness would have to be fairly tight to keep it in, given the short length, but I think it could be done without too much discomfort. A key requirement is to be able to wear this for 24 hours straight.

Because it's not tapered, one would need another toy to help get it in. Place a tapered regular plug through the tunnel hole, lubricate both, insert both, and then remove the regular plug once in place.

My question to you guys is, do you think this design could actually work? Or am I missing an important detail? And if it could work, would there be a way we could get it manufactured in some kind of small batch custom run somewhere?

Untitled.png

I've thought about this for a good many years too, and I've come to the conclusion it HAS to be tee shaped, with as little spreading of the cheeks as possible. I tried the Huse rings, they're made from hard plastic, and the biggest discomfort came from the pressure on the sides.

Something with two hooks or L-shaped arms which slip up between the buttocks would be much more comfortable, I think.

I've wondered if something akin to a urinary balloon catheter wouldn't be an improvement - one which is navigated up into the rectosigmoid junction perhaps. Just a thought.

My first experiment would be, rather than a stent, something like a low-profile, soft speculum that presses only toward the front and back and can be left in place. I haven't decided to try experimenting lately, though.

BoTox, wow! The bite block looks pretty close to exactly what I was thinking! Only problem is the only one on Amazon is a 100-pack, and looks a bit narrow.

These look ideal http://www.medovations.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/CareGuard-1197-48-60-60XL-white-header.jpg but they're also sold in 100-packs and I doubt they'll sell to just any consumer. The dimensions also aren't very clear. They may not be deep enough, or they may end up being obscenely too big for anal use, or the curvature of the sides may not (probably won't) rest smoothly on the buttocks which would make sitting impossible.

Creepymouse, by tee shaped, you mean like a golf tee where it gets wider inside? For me with the Perfect Fit Tunnel Plug large, the extreme discomfort there came from the gigantic bulb used to hold the plug in place. By making it too large to expel naturally, it was crushing my prostate and nearly preventing urination. It was extremely uncomfortable the entire time it was in. But the base, which is 100mm circumference, which held the anal sphincter, that never hurt too much while the plug was in. A little uncomfortable, but tolerable. Getting that bulb in and out though, extremely painful. The whole thing slips the rest of the way in very fast the moment you get past the largest part, and it actually hurts quite a bit. Taking it out is even harder because the bottom of the bulb is shorter and it has to get so wide that the body naturally wants to pull the whole thing back inside rather than keep trying to take it out. Even worse, using water-based lube made it even worse. Petroleum-based baby oil had a natural glide on inserting and removing, whereas the water-based would tend to stick at points and was a lot less smooth. But petroleum-based is supposed to damage silicone TPB toys, and I can't use silicone-based lube either, so this is yet another problem. I am confident I can handle the sphincter being stretched 100mm. Any less and I'm afraid things won't pass through it. The Perfect Fit were a silicone TPB blend though. I know from the Aneros that hard plastic is substantially less comfortable.

The two hooks idea is promising as well. If we made the whole thing from a metal, we could weld two bent hooks that curve along the body. We could use bendable straws (think pipe cleaners) on our own bodies to get the exact shape we need, then heat the metal and bend it as needed. Once done, we'd weld the two hooks onto a metal ring. I've attached a picture of this idea to this post. My concern here is we'd need to use metal in order to weld the two hooks on. And metal would be very stiff and uncomfortable. But maybe there's a kind of adhesive silicone we could apply to the outer ring of the metal to aid in comfort?

I don't think a balloon type device has much promise. Even if we could somehow get it in place that deep, we'd have to hold everything open all the way to the exit still, and so we wouldn't gain anything. We'd also lose even more feeling of actually voiding. Much like the stent vs catheter, a lot of the fun of incontinence simulation is feeling oneself losing control, at least to me.

A speculum style device could possibly work, and would be vastly easier to adjust to individual size preferences with some sort of tooling ala BoTox's idea. We'd only be holding half of the actual sphincter open. As long as it was wide enough, the bare half of the sphincter should only be able to close enough to form a shape more like a 0 rather than an O. As long as the 0 shape was big enough, things could still pass through that.

Thanks for the comments so far! I really hope we can come up with something! I'm still a little too scared to try the bladder stent just yet, so this is probably the closest I can get to simulating any kind of diaper dependence yet.

Untitled.png

I think what Creepymouse means is the spread of the cheeks so the part that sticks out should run up/down and not left right.

If those bite blocks were scaled up (they aren't very big, only about the size of my thumb for the center hole) and the wings turned the other way, you could use a harness that worked like a thong to hold it in place. I've seen some napkin holders, the round, hollow ones that look like the perfect size to wedge into the sphincter but holding them in place is the problem.

Perhaps two napkin rings, mounted on a metal frame, one inside and one outside of body, similar to a double balloon enema nozzle but without anything in the center but 3 spokes so you can feel it but the sphincter is held mostly open?

Here's an image I whipped up to illustrate what I think might be useable.

RetainedRing1.gif

Had another go at the large plug today. Easier to get in this time, and slightly less bad to keep in (could urinate, but with difficulty), still supremely painful to remove though :(

I used just 45mL of magnesium hydroxide this time, and no docusate or psylium husk in two days. This is definitely enough to make it soft enough for the large plug. Still, I need to try and get this down or even eliminated. Not good to take any kind of laxative long term.

1 hour ago, BoTox said:

I think what Creepymouse means is the spread of the cheeks so the part that sticks out should run up/down and not left right.

Oh I see. Yes, definitely!! My tunnel plug is definitely meant to rest vertically and not horizontally. And because the base is silicone/TPB blend, it's very comfortable to sit on, even the one that's too large for me.

That's an interesting idea with keeping only three metal wire sides instead of a solid tube circle! That will shape the sphincter like a triangle instead of a circle. It may need to be wider to compensate. I have attached a photo, sorry I am bad with paint hahah. The red indicates your idea instead of a circle. The yellow area indicates lost volume. To compensate, we'd need to make the triangle bigger like the blue one, which I think would be too painful.

I don't know how to determine what size of circle or triangle we'd need to pass things involuntarily. It probably also depends on softness of bowel movements. But it's something to keep in mind.

Another concern is how do we attach three curved bars onto two napkin rings? I think we're going to require metal, and have to weld them on. But if we do that, and make the outside sphincter ring bigger, we may not need the side bars at all! Sitting may be awkward with the outer ring, with or without the side bars. Depends how close it gets to the actual sphincter.

We also need to be able to insert something inside of this that is tapered. You can't just put a wide ring inside you. If those side three bars are curved, that means the thinnest part is the thickest object we can insert in the middle to help guide this "stent" in place.

Untitled.png

The rings are round and bigger than the opening. The bars are bowed in for better retention. I would plan it such that the hole in the napkin ring (metal if you want to weld) is slightly smaller than the bowed diameter so you could use a dildo for insertion and then remove it.

My idea was for minimal size and minimal intrusion beyond the sphincter. You could use 4 wires if you want a box or six for a hex.

The other idea is something like a heavy metal ring with 8 holes and 8 bowed rods. The rods can slide up and down in the ring and moved such that they form an hour glass middle type. It's a rough drawing but I hope you get the gist.

RodsRings1.png

At least we're not talking Gerbils here :rolleyes:

While this ain't my form of 'fun', I'd want there to be no external apparatus if that were possible. Since this is still at he design stage and anything is possible, what I envision would be a hard plug with a soft overlay on the outside, In the hollow center would be something like the foam seal on vacuum cleaner bags- stays closed but cannot retain anything. The core could be 3D printed, the overlay made from silicone or Plasti-Dip, and the seal from a vacuum cleaner bag or made from silicone. I don't know what shape would work but with a 3D printer darn near anything is possible so I think it could be arranged to avoid causing pressure where needed with the rest designed to keep it in place. With something like silicone on the outside that should add some 'grip' there

On Friday, May 27, 2016 at 8:57 PM, BoTox said:

I would plan it such that the hole in the napkin ring (metal if you want to weld) is slightly smaller than the bowed diameter so you could use a dildo for insertion and then remove it.

But short of a harness, the only way to keep a plug in place is for the rings that sit inside and outside to be twice the diameter of the center that the sphincter rests on. Anything less and it'll slide right out, or worse, in. The tunnel plug gets around this by making a thick bulb on the outside of the tunnel.

23 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

I foresee the following scene in an E.R. somewhere...

While certainly a risk with any anal play, I think this will be a lot safer than the bladder stents, and also a whole lot less shocking if you do end up in the ER. You could pass it off as being part of watersports or enema play or just plain old stretching for anal play. Just say you were being thrifty with your design because you didn't want to buy toys online. A tube with a small fishing string line that migrated into your bladder from your urethra? That's gonna be a much tougher conversation with the doctors.

Plus the colon has contraction muscles in there. Unless you really screw up, you should be able to push something that migrated inside back out. Or you can slowly work your way up to fisting, and then just reach in and try and grab the thing. You're gonna need surgery to get a stent out of your bladder though.

17 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

While this ain't my form of 'fun', I'd want there to be no external apparatus if that were possible.

In order for that to be the case, you need a larger diameter inside of you so that the sphincter won't push it out. That gets us back to the toys we already have, the tunnel plug and the Huse plug. These toys are huge, need to be really thick or solid metal to maintain their shape (both are very painful for long-term use), and even then aren't really quite thick enough for regular bowel movements. You have to approach diarrhea levels for them to not get clogged.

So as much as I like no external apparatus, I don't think it can be done comfortably.

18 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

In the hollow center would be something like the foam seal on vacuum cleaner bags- stays closed but cannot retain anything

I like that part of the idea. It would keep the colon from drying out from extended use.

18 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

The core could be 3D printed

Possibly and probably our best bet. But I have heard bad things about the quality and strength of 3D printed materials. We also have to consider the safety of what we are inserting. Don't want chemicals leeching off into our intestines. If it's possible to just dip the result in silicone goo and have a nice smooth piece come out (I don't see how), then that could work.

There are multiple dozes of choices in materials for 3D printing now and more get added to the list almost daily. High-strength and durable materials are available now so body-compatibility is the only problem I can see ;) I don't know enough about the process to offer any knowledge there, but I do know enough to know this is otherwise possible right now :) I also lack design knowledge as I have almost no interest or experience with this though I can see where others do so if what I know can help I'll do that B) And as the Mod who has taken the "Incontinence" forums under my wing I do see what gets posted which is how I got here in the first place :whistling:

As I see it, anything which advances any part of the ABDL world is a good thing for any of us who are involved with any part of it ourselves :wub: And if nothing else I'm learning something here :D So good luck with the project!

It would be more complicated to make but something that looks like a conventional butt plug but once inserted, the internal end could be deployed, like a wall anchor, and expand to resist expulsion. Making sure the mechanism is easily reversible might be the challenge. I'd prefer it to be spring loaded and naturally close with the open position against spring tension so that a failure would close it rather than open it. Silicone would probably be the best material.

Imagine the attached image built to human anal scale, rounded edges, t-shaped externally for comfort and the center bolt being hollow and sleeved with the other part so that as it compresses and widens, there is nothing that extends internally or externally.

Perhaps we can agree on the parameters required and then easily find those with merit and those that need refinement?

I propose this:

1. Must not migrate internally (Prime Directive!)
  2. Must allow passage of material
  3. Comfortable to wear during activity
  4. Easy insertion and removal
  5. Does not excessively spread the butt cheeks

Any additions or refinements?

Expanding plug.jpg

I tried the huse hollow plugs, was supremely disappointed. Hurt going in and out and pinched when trying to sit or in some lying positions. If I were designing something from scratch I would say use a tubular structure that uses the same type of inflatable rubber used for enema plugs. The external portion could be inflated as well or use a post design like most prostate massagers use.

The Huse plugs are a solid plastic. Absolutely no way that will ever be comfortable going in, being in, when sitting, or coming out.

Up to four tries on the Perfect Fit large plug. Each time using medium to warm up, each time medium failing to let anything pass. Each time the large prevents urination, each time it's very painful to get it inserted, and even more painful to remove (since the lube is absorbed then)

I also have another new scary issue. On the third time, I had a small bump sticking out of the anus after removing the plug. Given it did not hurt or itch, it sounds like it was a rectal prolapse maybe. It went away on next insertion of a toy, but that's a serious concern. If that were to become permanent, it's not repairable without surgery. I don't want to risk permanent injury for this.

What I'm starting to think would be perfect, would be the Perfect FIt large tunnel plug, but make it also be inflatable. It will be pure 100mm diameter for insertion, and you put a small tapered toy through that hole to get it in. Then you pump it up until it's just big enough to not slide out. Once pumped it will be the same shape it is now. The material will be latex coated so you can use silicone lube. And when you're ready to take it out or relube, you deflate first and it slides right out nice and easy. Or if you can't urinate, you sit down on a firm surface to hold the plug in place, deflate the plug, urinate, then reinflate it. The silicone stop at the bottom is perfect for comfort when sitting and preventing migration inside of you.

The million dollar problem here is that nobody makes this device. I would be willing to pay a lot more to have it custom made, but I think a custom make item would need hundreds in quantity and I can't afford all that.

100mm is almost 4 inches US. I know I can hardly insert a 2 inch plug. I'd never get 4 inches up my butt and ever be able to hold my crap ever again.

100mm is the circumference of the tunnel. 200mm is the circumference of the widest part of the plug. The hole is therefore 1.25" in diameter, and the widest part of the plug is 2.5". Once inserted, the sphincter is only held open by the thinner stem. But getting the widest part past is a real challenge.

I thought it was impossible too. I was stunned (and gasping a bit in pain) the first time it popped in place. It has a suction effect once you get past the widest part and the rest goes in pretty quick.

The sphincters are incredible. As long as you go slowly, add lots of lubrication, and keep increasing the sizes very gradually, you can go way beyond what you can imagine. I don't have any toys between the 6.3" medium circumference tunnel plug and the 7.9" large, so I have to endure some short pain to insert/remove the large. But this is not all bad. If it were any less difficult to insert, then the plug would fall out on its own. As it is, I cannot expel it no matter how hard I push, unless I grab the base with my hands and pull. The medium often slips right out, and no amount of clenching can keep it from happening.

These don't support harnesses, and those are tricky for this use case anyway. Would be hard to get mess out of strap types that were comfortable to wear.

Also, sadly (for me) nothing you do down there is going to render you incontinent. The sphincter goes right back to normal within one hour of removing the plug. The more you stretch it out, the stronger the muscle gets. People actually use anal plugs to treat certain types of incontinence rather than cause it.

I think Botox's concern was that originally you stated 100mm DIAMETER or measured accross. One can easily see why he would be so worried about his poor sphincter with a plug like that. It would be over 300 mm in circumference!

I've long thought of something somewhat "wine-glass shaped" with a tee base, made out of a firm silicone. Fold up the "cup" part - it would have to be firm in the neck area but soft in the cup - and slip it in, letting the neck settle in the sphincter. it might take some working of the cup from the outside to spread it back out, though. Maybe I can draw a picture. The dark line at the bottom would be a wire or metal piece to keep that part rigid, but it would be sheathed in silicone. I would want to create a mold of the anatomy, perhaps using some sort of hardening clay in a condom, to get the proportions and shape correct and comfortable.

tunnelplug.jpg

EDIT: My GF - who knows and is comfortable with my weird side - stopped as she passed my computer and I clicked away from this page. She said, "Go back, I want to see. You don't have to hide." So I showed her and explained what we were considering. She said she didn't realize I was in to that, but it was a good conversation. She's like, "I sorta get it, I love pooping, it feels really good!"

OK, that looks and sounds more like something I can deal with if you are talking circumference and not diameter.

So, on that drawing. I think the simple solution is to make the big end of the cup more like a tulip. Then fold the petals in so they form a unopened tip. You could seal with a wax that would melt at body temp and allow it to open shortly after being inserted inside. Perhaps if you orient the petals the same way as the "T" external, you would only need two petals.

To reclose it when ready to stop messing yourself, attache fishing line to the tip of each petal. If done properly, pulling on the strings would close the tulip and allow easier removal.

• 7 years later...

Sorry to necro this thread, but...

On 6/1/2016 at 5:19 AM, sunwutian said:

People actually use anal plugs to treat certain types of incontinence rather than cause it.

I use plugs all the time. I can confirm that careful stretching over time does not induce incontinence. But this is one more data point for me to consider why I am not making much progress in my untraining journey. I'm going to consider not using plugs for a few years to see if this makes any difference, which is a shame because I enjoy plugging my bum.

On 6/2/2016 at 9:31 AM, Creepymouse said:

I've long thought of something somewhat "wine-glass shaped" with a tee base, made out of a firm silicone. Fold up the "cup" part - it would have to be firm in the neck area but soft in the cup - and slip it in, letting the neck settle in the sphincter. it might take some working of the cup from the outside to spread it back out, though. Maybe I can draw a picture. The dark line at the bottom would be a wire or metal piece to keep that part rigid, but it would be sheathed in silicone. I would want to create a mold of the anatomy, perhaps using some sort of hardening clay in a condom, to get the proportions and shape correct and comfortable.

tunnelplug.jpg

EDIT: My GF - who knows and is comfortable with my weird side - stopped as she passed my computer and I clicked away from this page. She said, "Go back, I want to see. You don't have to hide." So I showed her and explained what we were considering. She said she didn't realize I was in to that, but it was a good conversation. She's like, "I sorta get it, I love pooping, it feels really good!"

Funny enough, you can now find variations of this design online! Check out:

Addendum, I own all three of these items, feel free to ask any questions before purchasing for yourself.

On 10/20/2023 at 7:00 PM, Hannah YMS said:

Sorry to necro this thread, but...

I use plugs all the time. I can confirm that careful stretching over time does not induce incontinence. But this is one more data point for me to consider why I am not making much progress in my untraining journey. I'm going to consider not using plugs for a few years to see if this makes any difference, which is a shame because I enjoy plugging my bum.

Addendum, I own all three of these items, feel free to ask any questions before purchasing for yourself.

How do you find the silicone ring for extended use? Other than the wideness affecting how easy it is to pee, does it make messing feel natural? 

On 10/20/2023 at 2:00 PM, Hannah YMS said:

Even the smaller plug shown here at 7CM is a lot to handle for most of us.  I ordered one from Aliexpress not paying attention to the size. When it arrived I looked at it and tossed in the back of the toy pile. Glad it was cheap.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2023 at 7:11 PM, JaFty said:

How do you find the silicone ring for extended use? Other than the wideness affecting how easy it is to pee, does it make messing feel natural? 

Honestly? It slips out too easy. I need to devise a way to keep it harnessed in. I'm thinking about cutting holes in it and threading a rope into it to keep it in.

On 10/23/2023 at 1:54 PM, Loveable_guy said:

Even the smaller plug shown here at 7CM is a lot to handle for most of us.  I ordered one from Aliexpress not paying attention to the size. When it arrived I looked at it and tossed in the back of the toy pile. Glad it was cheap.

To be fair, I've been anal training for many years. I'd like to be at a bigger size, but the 7 cm plug fits quite well for me and doesn't slip out easy, but it can still slip out if I'm not careful.