LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Better sleep

I sleep very well now after a lifetime of waking to pee each night. Now I barely wake if at all B) This won't happen if you have worries about bedding or leaks so deal with that, then make a habit that you will not et out of bed until you plan for in the morning, even if you wake up and can't get back to sleep. After awhile (which may be years) your body will adapt to the conditions it has to work with and you should sleep a lot better. One thing I should mention with your being male and apparently middle-aged or more is that more frequent nighttime wetting can be a sign of prostate problems so monitor your health regardless ;)

Bettypoh

I am a nightly bedwetter. I sleep soundly every night and wake soaked every morning. Usually my nappy keeps my bed dry but sometimes I leak but providing I stay warm being wet doesn't wake me. A Kylie keeps any wetness from waking me.

16 hours ago, beallucanb said:

I think getting up a few times a night is worth not having a wet bed.

I'd rather wet the bed and have a good nights sleep.

5 hours ago, stevewet said:

I am a nightly bedwetter. I sleep soundly every night and wake soaked every morning. Usually my nappy keeps my bed dry but sometimes I leak but providing I stay warm being wet doesn't wake me. A Kylie keeps any wetness from waking me.

I'd rather wet the bed and have a good nights sleep.

I like wet diapers but not enough to sleep in them, I'm for wearing them all day, but against wetting my bed.

I have never seen a diaper that can promise me my bed isn't going to be wet.

2 hours ago, dlover49 said:

What the heck is a Kylie?

A Kylie is a washable absorbent bed pad. Kylie is the most popular make and the best available. They wick the wetness away from the surface and you don't feel wet. Very popular in nursing homes.

Short answer... Yes.

Longer answer... Being a bedwetter myself, and in my 50's, I get a pretty good night's sleep everynight. Many of my co-workers in my age range, (50 to 60) often complain about how they have to get up 2, 3, even 4 times a night to pee !!!!.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been wearing diapers to bed every night for two years now and love not getting up anymore to "go." I have a wet diaper evey morning which is fine with me. Most nights I don't even wake to wet but when I do, I don't think I fully wake. I sleep very well now. Good diapers, diaper cover, and a mattress protector are a must.

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/05/2016 at 9:00 PM, beallucanb said:

I like wet diapers but not enough to sleep in them, I'm for wearing them all day, but against wetting my bed.

I have never seen a diaper that can promise me my bed isn't going to be wet.

My nappies leak sometimes but a matteras cover and washable bed pad takes care of that.

Now that I'm a wet every night I do sleep much better. Knowing that my diapers will keep my bed dry 99% of the time let's me relax and sleep the whole night. I used to wake up 3 or 4