LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The physchology project (Private w grandmaster342)

Skylove27

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebecca Linskie, age 34 was laying on her couch inher living room, relaxing. She moved to there Florida home with her only son Felix 6 months after her husband died. She was depressed the first few months but now took therapy for it. Thankfully with the job she has, she can have the summer off and be fully paid every two weeks. So she gets to spend her summer with her son whenever she could, when she wasn't busy, or when he didn't have classes.

Felix Linskie, age 18 had just graduated high school. Unlike ordinary graduates, Felix had decided to take a college class or two over the Summer. His first class was Behavioral Psychology.

Rebecca smiled as she heard her son come into the house and enter the living room. The cooing in his voice, slipping over her head. She sat up still holding her blanket. "Hi honey, I did have a good day. So now that you're home. What do you wanna do? Or do you have homework or something, first?" Rebecca asks.

"Oh, the professor just gave us one assignment, not due until the end of the semester, and it's a group assignment." Felix lied. "Why don't we watch T.V.? How's that sound? You could even keep your blankie with you." He smiled. It was clear that his mother was not picking up on what he was saying, and was responding like it was commonplace. This was going to be way easier than he had assumed.

Felix grabbed the remote and turned the channel to Disney Junior. "I think this is the perfect channel for developing minds. Yes it is!"

Rebecca was glad to hear that basically his class was going good. T.V. sounded good to watch. But she didn't want to watch Disney junior. "I don't wanna watch this." Rebecca went to grab the remote to change the channel. She hoped he didn't mind but Disney junior wasn't her favorite channel.

"Alright alright..." Rebecca says softly. She grabbed her blanket and got up to sit next to him. "We can still watch it but only because you want to." She replies sitting down next to him.

"That's a good girl." He praised. "Now, I took the liberty of ordering pizza toward the end of class. It should be here by dinner time." Felix focused on the current show, Sofia the First. By the way his mom looked, she seemed very interested. He began to think how far he could milk this. He couldn't really get her to believe she needed diapers, could he? The coming days would be interesting.

"That's fine. Pizza sounds good." Rebecca was okay with not making dinner that night. She just watched the show. For some reason, there was marathon of Sofia the first and there were some sing a longs but from what Felix could see, she wasn't participating.

Felix grabbed his mom's hands and started clapping them together. "C'mon, sing along! You can do it! Yes you can! Yes you can!" He praised as he grabbed the blanket and started dancing it around.

Rebecca felt a little bit silly but started to sing anyways, and clap along on her own to the childish songs. She watched Felix dance to it and made silly faces, which made her giggle a little bit. Rebecca started to get bored after a little while ago, and it was getting towards 3:30 pm.

Felix looked at his watch and nodded. "I think a certain girl is overdue for a nap. Now, who could that be?" He asked as he handed the blanket back to Rebecca. "After nap time, dinner should be here." He guided her upstairs and to the master bedroom.

"Felix, I'm not that tired." Rebecca insisted. "I can stay up." She sat down her blanket. "Can I stay up, please?" She asks, feeling like he's going to insist she needs it.

"Nope, it's nap time sweetie. Go potty before laying down though." Felix reminded her. He needed her to sleep so he could slide out and buy Phase 2 of his experiment. Phase 1 was already going better than expected.

Rebecca pouted. "How come I have to take a nap and you don't?" She asks confused as she walked in her room with him. She blushed as she was reminded to use the bathroom like a little kid.

Rebecca continued to pout and put a little bit of her blanket in her mouth to chew on. It was a bad habit for her when she was upset, and she would chew on her sleeves if she was wearing a sweatshirt or long sleeve shirt. It was most likely apart of her anxiety problem.

"You've stalled long enough hon. Lay down." Felix said, demand evident within his voice. He reached over and gently took the blanket out of her mouth. He made a mental note to pick up some pacifiers and teething rings. He could see Rebecca's eyes slowly drooping.

Rebecca sighed and laid. This wasn't fair, she didn't need a nap at age 34. Although she did suppose a little nap couldn't hurt she thought feeling her eyes start to droop. She was falling asleep slowly.

Once satisfied that Rebecca was asleep, Felix went downstairs and drove to a local drugstore. First, he went to the medication aisle and grabbed packages of diuretics and laxatives. He then made his way over to the adult incontinence section and marveled at the diaper brands. There were prints, no prints, cloth, plastic pants, and even training pants. He made sure to grab a case of Bambinos, 5 boxes of wipes, powder, adult sized changing mat, and a diaper bag. He also made sure to grab pacifiers and teething rings. Felix checked out and drove home. Once there, stashed everything in his bedroom, except for a pacifier.

The next variable would be to see if she would accept the paci. He walked into his mother's room and gently slid the item into her mouth. The fact that she was still asleep made it easier. Satisfied with the progress, Felix went downstairs

Rebecca was asleep so of course she couldn't resist the pacifier. On natural instinct she started to suckle on the baby item and she napped for another half hour before waking up. And she was confused about the pacifier

The doorbell rang and Felix grabbed the pizza before going upstairs to check on Rebecca. "Hey there sleepyhead!" He said as he walked into her room. "The pacifier is so you don't ruin your shirts and sweaters by chewing on them."

Felix couldn't help but internally smile. His mom looked like a such a little kid.