LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper memories

On 5/25/2016 at 11:11 PM, diaperlad said:

I don't have any memories of being diapered as a baby or toddler. I was told I wasn't in diapers too long and that I was potty trained early.

My only memory is when I was probably about 2 or 3 when my mom stabbed me with the safety pin by mistake as she was pinning the nappy back on. I wor cloth nappies at night until around 6 or 7 but have no memory of having them changed.

I used to love being put into diapers, I remember the first time I had to wear training pants I was at the park there was no bathrooms and I pooped my pants, and I told my mom I wanted my diapers back, of course the answer was no, the years that followed, (I have 5 brothers and sisters)

• 1 month later...

My mother used to threaten me with being sent to school in nappies if I didn't stop wetting the bed. Secretly I hoped she would make me wear nappies again but it didn't happen until I was 15 when I got my first adult ones from the NHS after a referral from our doctor because I was still bedwetting.

My memory is of trying to run away from my mum who wanted to put my nappy on for bed. I remember starsky and hutch was on the TV. My mum was on the chair and she lay me down in front of her and pinned onto me a white cloth nappy before standing me up and telling me to put my feet into plastic pants which she was holding she then pulled them up and made sure they were in place before dressing me in my pyjamas. I then walked to the couch sat down and did a big wee just to show her I didn't want to wear my nappy. I had to stay in that wet nappymuntil morning as I didn't want to let her know I had deliberately wet myself.

I have two very clear memories, between the ages of two and a half and three.. The first time, I was lying on a blanket in my grandparents' back yard while my mother pinned a Curity 21x40 diaper on me (I remember the distinctive look of the diaper--the edges looked like they'd been cut with pinking shears.) The second time, I was at a public pool. I seem

• 3 weeks later...

I remember I was about 4 or 5, and going to preschool in Pull Ups, bright blue ones. I remember not making it to the potty a few times, and peeing my Pull Up. (I potty trained late)

For me, well I don't remember a time that I was diapered by someone else, but i do remember diapering myself at an early age. I was just out of diapers so my mom threw out the rest of the pack but i kept one that i hid under the trashcan (stupid place to hid it

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My first memory period is of having to wear diapers when I was hospitalized at age three. I'd recently been potty trained and was naturally horrified to be put back in diapers - but I soon grew to love wearing them, and was upset when I had to stop.

After that it's of stealing my baby cousin's diapers and wearing them whenever we visited my aunt and uncle's house. Suffice to say I knew very early on I loved diapers!

I have zero memory of baby or toddler me being in diapers. I don't remember potty training or any of that stuff at all. I don't even remember what kind of undies I wore as a kid...my memory for that stuff starts in my preteens. I'm not sure why this is, I wish I remembered something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk