LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm not quite sure if anything like this has been done before but I'm thinking about experimenting and toying with a new story that has big people that I'm going to call Big people and I'll be mostly working on just a fun Project. But the ones that are small aren't ant size. But about the same size and height as normal infants or toddlers. One idea that I have in mind is a man that is about the same size and height as a 12 month old.

But I may change the age at a later time as I may decide and settle on another infant age. He has to wear diapers as there isn't any underwear that is available in his size. This Man sleeps in a crib, gets pushed around in a stroller by a woman who to him looks like an odd looking giant. But looks even bigger wearing heels. I was inspired to do this after coming across a comic called Here Come The Big People along with a few baby man / man baby and maternal giantess pics that I came across on Deviant art

4 hours ago, sonofninasayers said:

I'm not quite sure if anything like this has been done before

It has, in the Diaper Dimension story and all the other Diaper Dimension stories it has inspired. There have been other non Diaper Dimension stories, too- I recall one featuring normal sized humans and ogres who mistook a human for a baby.

1 minute ago, Cute_Kitten said:

It has, in the Diaper Dimension story and all the other Diaper Dimension stories it has inspired. There have been other non Diaper Dimension stories, too- I recall one featuring normal sized humans and ogres who mistook a human for a baby.

5 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

55 minutes ago, sonofninasayers said:

I'm guessing that shrinking where a grown man gets shrunk down to the size of an infant by shrinking potion, special powder, a ray gun that can shrink people down to the size of an infant / toddler or formula also counts for Diaper Dimension then again I could be wrong on that. Thank you guys for all the feed back so far as you lot have taught me something as I wasn't aware that a man that is the same size and height of a normal infant is called Diaper Dimension

Well Diaper Dimension does include some shrinking elements, but it's not the main thing.

To be honest, I don't think you were very clear that the men would be smaller than the BIG women because the

1 hour ago, Personalias said:

Well Diaper Dimension does include some shrinking elements, but it's not the main thing.

To be honest, I don't think you were very clear that the men would be smaller than the BIG women because the

On 18/5/2016 at 4:57 AM, sonofninasayers said:

I'm guessing that shrinking where a grown man gets shrunk down to the size of an infant by shrinking potion, special powder, a ray gun that can shrink people down to the size of an infant / toddler or formula also counts for Diaper Dimension then again I could be wrong on that. Thank you guys for all the feed back so far as you lot have taught me something as I wasn't aware that a man that is the same size and height of a normal infant is called Diaper Dimension

That's not "Diaper Dimension". That's "giant maternal" (genre)