LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Points?

We've been thinking about adding a points system to the board that rewards members for contributing stories, photos and art - and encourage participation in polls and conversations.

Then when we have rewards from sponsors or extra ABDL stuff people would be able to either bid or buy the items with the points they have earned.

Of course spammy posts would get points revoked (and additional lost points for making us work) to prevent abuse, and points could also go towards membership upgrades and additional features.

25 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

We've been thinking about adding a points system to the board that rewards members for contributing stories, photos and art - and encourage participation in polls and conversations.

Then when we have rewards from sponsors or extra ABDL stuff people would be able to either bid or buy the items with the points they have earned.

Of course spammy posts would get points revoked (and additional lost points for making us work) to prevent abuse, and points could also go towards membership upgrades and additional features.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Scootaloo1 said:

How would the points be given?

As in what is the thing that you give that registers as a point?

Like for a rep point someone has to give a like, how does it work with reward points?

The problem with auto points is won't it just make people spam stories? As long as they aren't in text speak it is hard to say a story is worthy of lost points without just outright insulting

4 minutes ago, Musashi said:

The problem with auto points is won't it just make people spam stories? As long as they aren't in text speak it is hard to say a story is worthy of lost points without just outright insulting

Ok ok. One more thing. Any plans to reward points in the chat room? I feel this is the best part of the site and thus the part where people give the best input for me and make me want to come back.

10 minutes ago, Musashi said:

Ok ok. One more thing. Any plans to reward points in the chat room? I feel this is the best part of the site and thus the part where people give the best input for me and make me want to come back.

Probably not a direct/fair way to do that

I like the idea and it seems like you thought out the issues I would have raised. Maybe you should try it on a trial basis in case thing don't work out as planned.

Hugs,

Freta

48 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Problem I see is chat mods would have to reward points and almost immediately we'd here "Of course MemberA has X points! He's friends with ModB" Maybe if we start organized chat times we can do rewards to those who attend during those time frames or something.

Hear here;

• 4 months later...

Like the concept but I'm not an open little and I live with others. Maybe if there were a sim like componant where we could express ourselves in a virtual world and complete certain objectives, like good girl points. And we could buy onsies and diapers and cute stuff that would be put in a virtual nursery of sorts. I do like the membership reward idea though.

• 9 months later...

gotta say, as a newbie here, i kinda like the idea, tho i would probably be kinda shy to make my own posts still, heh, but im kinda pushing my self out of my comfort zone to comment on different stuff just to get used to being interactive, and i feel like a points thing could help me out of my shell a bit