LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

is there any abdl's who aren't incontinent, that have never had a diaper rash?

I've been going on 3 years, not continously. Never had one. I think it might Have somthing to do with oatmeal. It helps your skin. I've even slept overnight messy once or twice. Maybe some people Have More sensitive skin than others. I don't use powder or oil down there either, so maybe I've just been lucky?it might have somthing to do with the premium diapers I use.

No rash here, and I wear for approximately six hours a day. I don't stay in a wet diaper really long, either. Poppy diapers get changed right away. I use cloth with soaker panels and waterproof pants.

I guess my skin is relatively strong. I've never had a diaper rash, even though when I was a few years younger, I'd wear a bit longer than you're supposed to. Then again, I also don't mess

I am IC however I have been diapered for 24/ 7 going on 25 years, I have had like one rash and that was in ICU so the nursing care caused it not my own disregard for hygiene.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

30 years ago when i wore only part time i did get rashes a few times during the hot summer.

Now that i wear 24/7 and wear thick premium diapers wet for as long as 24 hours i don't get rashes.

The really strange thing is i have had a major problem with a underarm rash for the last 6 months and my doctor has been unable to find any thing to cure it.

Sadly, I once did. Boy, it's not nice and it took a while to manage the discomfort. I do have a question for the Community: For those of us who wear plastic pant over our thick diapers, how do you deal with the chaffing and markings resulting from elastics after wearing

I've never got a rash. I only wear occasionally maybe every other day or less. However, I do like staying in my diaper until it's soaked, I tend to double and boost my diapers as well. I do have one problem though. Because of all the walking I do everyday, either being commuting, being at work, or just getting somewhere I tend to get really bad chaffing on my thighs... And I've had some really day ruining chaffing happen.

Lol you just used them for their intended purpose=)

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 5:00 PM, Wainwright said:

I've never got a rash. I only wear occasionally maybe every other day or less. However, I do like staying in my diaper until it's soaked, I tend to double and boost my diapers as well. I do have one problem though. Because of all the walking I do everyday, either being commuting, being at work, or just getting somewhere I tend to get really bad chaffing on my thighs... And I've had some really day ruining chaffing happen.

• 2 weeks later...

As long as I clean really good and use protection, I rarely ever have a diaper rash. I've literally only gotten two diaper rashes out of my entire time using them, and I both poop and pee in them.